Wife’s new ride finally arrived

CFCA8F5E-65B0-4671-9FFA-9317EC1F8A36.jpeg

Pretty color!
Yeah, Chrysler has had the best color choice going back to Goofy Grape and whatever they called orange.
I like the newer paints that looks like a plastic model.

I've seen that ruby red / burgundy (no idea the fancy name they call it) on other models in the Chrysler (Stellantis these days?) lineup. It looks stunning on every single one of them.

Congrats on the new Jeep!

Love the color, but we need details! Sport S... so lower end (which I love, given the customization available). I'm holding out hope that it's a 3.6/6-speed!

Congrats on the new vehicle purchase! Agree with all on the color....very stunning. Please consider sharing with us all of the details on how you will care and maintain this new ride.

The Jeep Wrangler looks good on a 2 door compared to the 4 door and the Jeep's OP is a good example of that.

Nice color, nice car. my Wife enjoys her 3.6 6 speed...so do I. Congrats.

Question; see you also have the base lights, any thoughts on upgrading? The headlights could be better and I am leaning to a set of quality (Hella, Cibie, Koito) E codes w/ adapter rings. May also consider the various retrofit LED's, but I don't know that much about them yet.

Back