Wife switched us over to tmobile

Being Italian I talk better waving my hands around. When I type and text I cant get my thoughts on screen the way I plan lol. They say to shut an Italian up tie their hands behind their back. Italian with one hand is a speech impediment and no hands is a mute.
Oh, I know that... my grandparents (mom side of the family) came right off the boat from Italy through Elis Island a very long time ago, both long gone now. I grew up in a home and close knit relatives with home made pasta and sauce from my mom, my aunts and grandma made EVERYTHING by hand...
Huge close knit family, great, great times back then. I feel our society in general has lost that connection/closeness and sadly some and almost all the young will never have a clue as to what I am talking about.

My long posts are part of that heritage I think, I can go on and on trying to make a point that I can feel confident people know what I am trying to convey *LOL* Yeah, cant wave your hands around in a forum.

Last edited:
Oh, I know that... my grandparents (mom side of the family) came right off the boat from Italy through Elis Island a very long time ago, both long gone now. I grew up in a home and close knit relatives with home made pasta and sauce from my mom, my aunts and grandma made EVERYTHING by hand...
Huge close knit family, great, great times back then. I feel our society in general has lost that connection/closeness and sadly some and almost all the young will never have a clue as to what I am talking about.

My long posts are part of that heritage I think, I can go on and on trying to make a point that I can feel confident people know what I am trying to convey *LOL* Yeah, cant wave your hands around in a forum.
Hey forgettaboutit. 🤌🫰

Perhaps I’m missing something.

You say you are using “eSim”, not a SIM card.

Why can’t they just disconnect the eSim and install a SIM card?

My iPhone SE is capable of using both. (Even at the same time, different phone numbers). I activated mine at T-Mobil with a SIM card, Someday I may add my other number to the phones eSim, but not yet.

I am First Generation AMERICAN of Italian descent. (I’m old). My mother turned 15 on the boat. Parents met and married in this country. Only spoke Italian-Sicilian at home. Only spoke English when out in public. My parents WANTED to be Americans. My last First Cousin just passed away so that just leaves my sister and myself from the base family.

My First Cousin Once Removed (First Cousins Son) who is born and raised in Brisbane Australia, once told me “Bob, they don’t speak Sicilian in Sicily anymore”. Now, only the Very Old, or the Children of immigrants who came to America, Australia, Canada , etc can still speak Sicilian. It’s true. I visit Sicily every so often. I have to speak Italian, to be understood.
I sometimes speak with my Australian cousin by phone. Sometimes don’t understand his Australian (English) so we switch to Sicilian. Spesking with him is just like old home week.

Sicilian is a deaf language.
Yes, it’s different than Italian.

Perhaps I’m missing something.

You say you are using “eSim”, not a SIM card.

Why can’t they just disconnect the eSim and install a SIM card?

My iPhone SE is capable of using both. (Even at the same time, different phone numbers). I activated mine at T-Mobil with a SIM card, Someday I may add my other number to the phones eSim, but not yet.
When we got the 13's the store clerk activated the phones using the esim. We went back to tmobile and now using physical sim cards.

Wife is now enjoying her 13 she got everything figured out on her end. For me I asked T-Mobile for a physical sim and currently using my XR. We’re on the magenta max+ Plan we didn’t have to trade in any phones the bill turns out to be $112 month taxes and fees included bygo she paid taxes upfront for one device. Each month there’s a bill credit for the 2nd device. We also get the T-Mobile Tuesdays and Netflix perk. I’ll see playing around switching back to the 13 this weekend I’m sure I’ll get used to it. The OLED screen makes whites appear yellow as the XR LCD panel looks bluish.
How did you get it for $112?

For two lines the magenta max appears higher.

E7E1F573-6372-4723-9B93-91B1783522AF.jpg

Yeah it’s this buy two get one free thing… but if I put
In for two that’s the price.

I’m tempted to switch particularly because it seems like they are giving free wifi on airplanes which would be a great perk since I travel a decent bit (gold on AA so not a ton but enough)…

Back