Why I don't go to the mall.

One thing I never understood was why don't they don't have auto parts and accessories stores in the mall. That would attract a lot more men to come to the mall. There are like 50 shoe stores, 50 clothing stores, a half dozen jewelry stores, but not one single store that sells custom wheels or trailer hitches.
Back in the day, every mall seemed to have a Sears, Montgomery Ward, and JCPenney that all had full service garages and an auto parts selection as big as the auto parts chains.

****'s is a woke leftist establishment and will never get a penny from me. They moved into a new expansion section beside our local mall, same parking lot but not indoor to the mall. REI and Duluth Trading also moved into that expansion along with a few others. I like going to those, at least when it isn't the dog days of summer.

"This place has got EVERYTHING!"

OFGpZF.jpg

Malls have been gradually dying off around here. I can think of at least 4 that were happening places 20 years ago that no longer exist. The one close to me is still a busy place, still has the anchor stores and is well kept, but I wouldn't be surprised if its days are numbered. It's already at the point where the smaller stores are rapidly turning over, but at least new ones are opening, even if you've never heard of them.

Back