Why do women despise other good looking women ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Why do some women despise other good looking women ?

I was in an elevator with 3 female nurses (approx 25-35 years old) and then in walks a female hospital visitor approximately 30 years old. She is very good looking, nicely dressed with fancy jewelry, fancy purse (Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, Coach)... you guys get the picture. LOL
smile.gif

These 3 nurses are watching her like a hawk, giving her the stink eye and nod at her giving visitor a fake friendly smile. This good looking woman gets off on a floor... as soon as the doors shut all 3 nurses comment what a [censored] the visitor was. No words were exchanged with visitor, but these nurses were super annoyed with this woman that looked like a Victoria Secret model.

Why are some women soooo catty and jealous when they see a very pretty, well dressed female ???

If a guy see another guy that's a stud... we don't get jealous or envy a total stranger.

I would have got off on the same floor as the visitor ......
cool.gif

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
These 3 nurses are watching her like a hawk, giving her the stink eye and nod at her giving visitor a fake friendly smile.

So did this woman that got on the elevator look at these 3 women, or say anything to them before or after they gave the fake friendly smile to her? Did you perceive anything being done by this woman to "set off" the 3 women?

The woman didn’t say anything when she entered the elevator, the 3 nurses were on ltheir lunch break (with food from cafeteria) all 3 were talking and didn’t say anything to beautiful woman.

I say again, this female visitor was extremely good looking. So good looking you do a double take to look at her a second time...
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: BrocLuno
Wow, what a thread ...

They reacted because you looked. You took in all the details. They noticed. The pheromones in a small place changed and they reacted.

She might be the Hospital Administrators wife/GF ...

No, she was visiting a patient, I could see the patient room # on her visitor’s badge (sticker).

As soon as the doors closed..... the nurses said
“OMG...What a B-word”

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
I'm surprised you didn't ask the three nurses the question.

I felt like telling them it’s OK that another woman is much prettier than them.

The 3 nurses probably would have opened their styrofoam containers and poured the food on top of me.
LOL
crackmeup2.gif

Perfect time for this:

understanding-women-giant-book.jpg

Originally Posted By: LoneRanger
She was under the assumption that we meat glance each other in the locker room to calculate if we measure up, so to speak. I explained to her that doesn't happen, but I'm not sure she entirely believed me.

Huh? Why wouldn't she?

Instead of trying to tackle the impossible, try something that is possible, like peace in the middle east or something similar?

I've seen big a$&ed women see a thin woman and call her a skinny a$&ed bi!ch....lol. Apparently it's not safe to be too thin in America....haha.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BrocLuno
Wow, what a thread ...

They reacted because you looked. You took in all the details. They noticed. The pheromones in a small place changed and they reacted.

She might be the Hospital Administrators wife/GF ...

No, she was visiting a patient, I could see the patient room # on her visitor’s badge (sticker).

As soon as the doors closed..... the nurses said
“OMG...What a B-word”

It sounds like the Nurses were attempting to transfer their own undesirable, jealous, and petty traits onto the visitor.

Last edited:
It might be as simple as them putting the pretty lady down in order to make themselves feel better. Esp if they have low self esteem. They might do it so often they don't realize when they're doing it.

Originally Posted By: CincyDavid
Thankfully my bride doesn't seem to care what other women look like...with one noteworthy exception. She has boob envy...keeps telling me she wants "big stripper boobs". I can't fathom why, her girls are just fine.

I’ve seen fake phony breast implants and tattoos destroy a woman’s good looks.

Down here some women even get a Brazilian butt lift... it makes them look like a cartoon character.

Down here some women even get a Brazilian butt lift... it makes them look like a cartoon character.

Bwahaha, you mean the kind you can set a beer on and it'll stay there? That seems to be a southern/inner city thing from what I've noticed.

Originally Posted By: 02SE
It sounds like the Nurses were attempting to transfer their own undesirable, jealous, and petty traits onto the visitor.

B I N G O!

It's what they carry on the inside, not the outside, that matters.

BTW, I've seen the same behavior with insecure guys as well. Everything (nearly) external can be bought. Not true internally. Makes all the difference.

Originally Posted By: Gebo
Originally Posted By: Trav
You are still trying to figure women out? Aint happening.
lol.gif

Trav, I can read women's minds. My wife's, my daughter's, my Mom's. I know what they are thinking. I think it's a gift.

For example, I know what to say anytime I am asked, "Which shoes look best with this outfit?" "Do you really like this new recipe?" "Do you think this top makes me look fat?" "Do you think it's too hot?" "You pick the restaurant. It makes no difference to me." "Do you want to go out or stay at home and eat leftovers?" "I'm tired and I have a headache.""What is wrong with you? We just had sex Thursday before last." "It ain't happening." "I'll be ready in 5 minutes." "I just need to run in and exchange these shoes. Just wait in the car as you will just slow me up."

the above post is good, and relevant.just like the post that shows the women's logic book.men and women are wired differently, largely because they are ruled by emotions and vanity.
we have all heard the line "hon, do these jeans (skirt/dress)make my butt look fat ?" no, hon -- it's your fat butt that makes your butt look fat.but, you can't say that.

the backstabbing/catty bee ess comes out when they are around other women. women always hate the ones that are better looking, have a better body, or, especially, have larger breasts.that's just the way that it is.
who can explain a womans affinity for shopping, shoes, the mall, pillows, for example ? guys just don't understand these things. but, life would be no fun if we all had the same thought processes.
can you imagine if guys thought like women, and women thought like guys ? the general topics would have questions like "does x car have a color that goes with these shoes/purse/belt?" (a pic would be included.)"what does this pretty red light mean on the dash?" "where do I put the gas?" "why does my hubby not want 20 pillows on the bed?"
zzman would be zzwoman, and would have some really great questions.
I could go on all day about this. again, we're wired differently, and that's a good thing.zzwoman -- I like that name.

I had a girlfriend for a couple years after high school who was a real looker. We would walk through the mall together and as other women would walk by, occasionally we'd hear one of them call her the name for a female dog...she would just laugh and keep walking...she was so cool! I shoulda married that gal...

There is a feeling among less attractive women that they have to struggle earn everything the hard way while attractive women have it much easier. This is largely true. Any pretty woman who denies having it easy is either not as pretty as she thinks or is lying to gain dignity & respect.

Men can get jealous with men too, but not over looks. They get jealous over money, houses, cars and if you have a gorgeous gf that they can't have.

Originally Posted By: xfactor9
Men can get jealous with men too, but not over looks. They get jealous over money, houses, cars and if you have a gorgeous gf that they can't have.

In other words, all the things that men can used to get the hot women that all the other women are are jealous of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back