Why do women despise other good looking women ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women are much different from men.
When two women get into a serious dispute, it never ends and you'll see this at work.
With men, we get mad and we get over it.
Just as an example, I got into a policy based dispute with a guy at work involving funds that I administer in December and ended up metaphorically grinding his face in the dirt.
He got over it and now pats me on the shoulder and we speak kindly to one another.
This doesn't happen between women.
Women love to demonize other women, using words like [censored] or the B word.
Men don't typically do this.
All women are crazy by male standards to some degree.
That's okay, since we love them for who they are.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
I seriously don't think it was the jewlery or purse. These nurses can afford the same...

The woman visitor was EXTREMELY good looking. Her hair and just overall appearance turned lots of heads.

Now, how would they react if the mark( the good looking woman) got off the elevator, and you said to the remaining nurses, " I bet she is high maintenance". Would they have agreed, then talked about you being a typical male after you got off the elevator?

Last edited:
Men think/talk just as much stuff behind backs as women do. We're just better at hiding it.

Originally Posted By: Trav
You are still trying to figure women out? Aint happening.
lol.gif

Trav, I can read women's minds. My wife's, my daughter's, my Mom's. I know what they are thinking. I think it's a gift.

For example, I know what to say anytime I am asked, "Which shoes look best with this outfit?" "Do you really like this new recipe?" "Do you think this top makes me look fat?" "Do you think it's too hot?" "You pick the restaurant. It makes no difference to me." "Do you want to go out or stay at home and eat leftovers?" "I'm tired and I have a headache.""What is wrong with you? We just had sex Thursday before last." "It ain't happening." "I'll be ready in 5 minutes." "I just need to run in and exchange these shoes. Just wait in the car as you will just slow me up."

American women have been that way for probably at least 30 years, getting worse every year. In Ukraine (my wife's home) the women are far better looking and take care of their appearance much more than here. This is true of women in Eastern Europe and some of the former Soviet countries (including Russia). Most of the women over there actually will admire another lady who is dressed well, nice hair, heels, etc. I think it stems from the Communist days when most everyone were considered equals, unless they were in the government. The other factor is that people (men and women) here mature much more slowly than over there. We have 30 year old women here who are less mature than 18 year olds over there. Our culture is pretty messed up here with "transgenderism" and other oddities being celebrated. Watch some of the Disney shows for kids sometime and you'll see the girls taking charge and being the smart and logical ones, while the boys are meek, apologetic, emotional, and generally the weaker sex. Things are changing folks, especially in the urban and suburban cultures, less so in rural and small town America (thank God).

iam 69. i have been dating my GF 1 year. have known her 2 years. she looks 55, she is 75 she told me one time " iam not going to dress like an old lady" has purple hair. dress in long flowing clothes. yes i DO have the prettiest girl in the room. and she likes my ex. she NEVER says bad about other ladies.

Originally Posted By: Kage860
I say it goes back to the caveman days. Men had to work together to be successful at hunting a wooly mammoth or whatever they were hunting after that day. Women were in the cave plotting to get the best hunter to themselves. Now substitute louis vouitton bags and land rovers for wooly mammoth meat and fur and things havent changed so much? Thats not politically correct is it.

Test it...buy (rent, that would be a hoot) a Bentley Convertible, and drive it through the slow traffic part of a major city.

It will fill up with business cards

At the lower end of the market you could buy a Harley...

Whatever I was doing didn't work very well...I would've been the caveman era flint knapper. Important part of caveman life, but not of much interest to cave women.

I know guys with Harleys...I don't know if it really works, but they think it does, so all is happy in their world.

There were cave women who said to the flint knapper - ''You're doing this one wrong, here, I'll show you what you need to do.''

Why do some women despise other good looking women ?

I'll answer with a question:
Who was the Louis Vutton woman trying to impress?

I forgot to mention, the 3 nurses were cute.

So its not like they were trailer park trash looking compared to the kitten trophy wife visitor.

I seriously don't think it was the jewlery or purse. These nurses can afford the same...

The woman visitor was EXTREMELY good looking. Her hair and just overall appearance turned lots of heads.

They obviously all felt she was hotter then them, therefore jealousy raised it's ugly head.

These 3 nurses are watching her like a hawk, giving her the stink eye and nod at her giving visitor a fake friendly smile.

So did this woman that got on the elevator look at these 3 women, or say anything to them before or after they gave the fake friendly smile to her? Did you perceive anything being done by this woman to "set off" the 3 women?

My cousin who drives around in a leased 2016 E350, loves Tory Burch and shopping at Nordstrom hates lululemon and she calls her neighbor who bought a Range Rover a spoiled brat.

Women are catty, and girlfights can and do escalate quite quickly. I think I have better luck negotiating peace with my cat and my mom 99% of the time.

Last edited:
Wow, what a thread ...

They reacted because you looked. You took in all the details. They noticed. The pheromones in a small place changed and they reacted.

She might be the Hospital Administrators wife/GF ...

It's usually boob envy, body envy more so than fashion and accessory envy. My fiancee and I once were talking about working out and gym etiquette and such. She mentioned that women check each other out and are always noticing if another woman looks better than them and that this extends to the locker room as well, such as boob and butt envy etc. She was surprised when I refuted her assumption that we do the same. She was under the assumption that we meat glance each other in the locker room to calculate if we measure up, so to speak. I explained to her that doesn't happen, but I'm not sure she entirely believed me.

1) The 3 in the elevator MAY have noticed that the OP looked at the "glam girl". All 3 assuming the OP liked AND PREFERRED her looks is implied.
2) The glam girl MAY have been a little too made up. 3 nurses would likely have been wearing the most basic compliment of makeup.
**I come from a "less makeup" family so lots of normal women look like bimbos to me---but I keep it to myself.
3) Glam girl's figure MAY have constituted the tipping point if her clothing accented it incorrectly.
4) SOMETHING YOU DIDN"T THINK OF: (don't get offended here) Things happen with schedule and structure in hospitals.
It may NOT have been THE FIRST TIME they saw the glam girl...perhaps even communicated with her. You just don't know.

Also, the assumption that nurses can afford high end jewelry and bags, fancy street clothes and perfect hair and makeup is HIGHLY questionable.

I've never heard any gal assail a woman with larger breasts.
I HAVE heard women make fun of big breasted women who brandish their boobs AS WELL AS the goofy men who stare at 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back