Who's looking forward to May 29th?

Anyway, I realize that arm wrestling isn't very popular but it's worth looking into it and you may gain a new perspective. Go on Youtube and check arm fights by some of the legends like the GOAT John Brzenk, Ron Bath, Andy Cobra Rhodes, Marcio Barboza, Tim Bresnan, Richard Lupkes, Jerry Snake Tongue Cadorette, Johnny Walker, Denis Cyplenkov, Michael Todd, Devon Larrett, and new talent like Vitaly Laletin and Levan Saginashvili and many many more. There are some truly scary mutants among the Russians, and I mean it.

Anyway, I realize that arm wrestling isn't very popular but it's worth looking into it and you may gain a new perspective. Go on Youtube and check arm fights by some of the legends like the GOAT John Brzenk, Ron Bath, Andy Cobra Rhodes, Marcio Barboza, Tim Bresnan, Richard Lupkes, Jerry Snake Tongue Cadorette, Johnny Walker, Denis Cyplenkov, Michael Todd, Devon Larrett, and new talent like Vitaly Laletin and Levan Saginashvili and many many more. There are some truly scary mutants among the Russians, and I mean it.

Attachments

• LS.jpg
    LS.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Brutus.jpg
    Brutus.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 10
I'm looking forward to biscuit day as long as it's 'Murican biscuit day and not British biscuit day. No cookie biscuits, I'm talking bout breakfast biscuits.
So back in 2000 I was working at the Oshkosh EAA Fly-In with Civil Air Patrol. One morning everyone was excited because we were having biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Me who had never heard of it was trying to process why you would put gravy like for a French dip sandwich on biscuits. I got to the chow line and when I looked at the white gravy I was so confused, like totally baffled. I had my 3 biscuits with no gravy. When I said "that's not gravy" the person looked at my uniform and said "oh, you're from California, that explains it."

That's Levan in one of those two pictures. Not sure which one. He's a beast. He's like Thanos and the Hulk rolled into one. He's the nicest guy, though. There are some videos of him in Dubai with Larry Wheels. They did some strength tests there. Levan is ridiculously strong. Michael Todd wanted to arm wrestle Levan by PAL, the Russian Arm Wrestling League, wouldn't allow it. So Todd is now facing his longtime frenemy Devon Larratt. Interestingly, Todd is in hi late forties, Larrett is in his mid-forties, meaning they are, while not yet altogether over the hill, nearing the tail end of their careers. A Todd vs Levan match would have been fantastic but Todd vs Larrett will surely be great.

So back in 2000 I was working at the Oshkosh EAA Fly-In with Civil Air Patrol. One morning everyone was excited because we were having biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Me who had never heard of it was trying to process why you would put gravy like for a French dip sandwich on biscuits. I got to the chow line and when I looked at the white gravy I was so confused, like totally baffled. I had my 3 biscuits with no gravy. When I said "that's not gravy" the person looked at my uniform and said "oh, you're from California, that explains it."
Biscuit originally referred to sponge cake.

2021 Daily Holidays that fall on May 29, include:

• Amateur Radio Military Appreciation Day (ARMAD) - May 29, 2021 (Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend)
  • Composting Day
  • End of the Middle Ages Day
  • International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers
  • International Jazz Day - May 29, 2021 (Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend) Also observed on April 30 each year
  • Julia Pierpont Day - May 29, 2021 (Fourth Saturday in May)
  • Learn About Composting Day
  • National Biscuit Day
  • National Coq Au Vin Day
  • Paper Clip Day
  • Pink Flamingo Day
  • Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day
  • World Digestive Health Day
I would love to have Coq Au Vin and Biscuit for lunch with Jazz broadcast from Amateur radio, and then compost the left over after I put my pillow on the fridge.

My May 29th schedule, based on all the great suggestions in this thread:

I'll pet my pink flamingo while watching Angie Harmon and Kate Beckinsale play a game of chess and enjoying coq au vin and biscuits while listening to communist jazz. And then I'll be watching that arm match. Afterward, I shall prepare for the Indy 500.

My May 29th schedule, based on all the great suggestions in this thread:

I'll pet my pink flamingo while watching Angie Harmon and Kate Beckinsale play a game of chess and enjoying coq au vin and biscuits while listening to communist jazz. And then I'll be watching that arm match. Afterward, I shall prepare for the Indy 500.
It is "International fool BITOG posters" day.

Back