Who steals a Kia ?

Another one stolen at work the other day, right in the middle of the day. Must of been rookies took them 10 minutes. The last took about a minute. If I had one of these I'd be getting rid of it. I know of at least 10 personally. KCMO pd is offering locks for Kia and Hyuandi owners.

Another one stolen at work the other day, right in the middle of the day. Must of been rookies took them 10 minutes. The last took about a minute. If I had one of these I'd be getting rid of it. I know of at least 10 personally. KCMO pd is offering locks for Kia and Hyuandi owners.

That is wild.
I know a lot of people, and 0 have had their vehicles stolen.
So glad to live here.
When I got home today, didn't even take the keys out of the ignition of my Ram pickup.
Just shut it off, good enough.
Nobody is going to steal it from my driveway.

That is wild.
So glad to live here.
When I got home today, didn't even take the keys out of the ignition of my Ram pickup.
All depends on where you are. Less likely to happen in the country but it can. Even my parents lock their cars. They've had their house broken into once many years ago.

One day's worth of vehicle thefts in Baltimore City:
baltimore_hk_thefts_one_day.jpg

There was a time in this country if you stole a horse or someone's livestock, you could be shot or hanged. Obviously, we are more civilized today. But from my POV in the current legal environment there is no strong deterrent that keeps these miserable examples from doing what they do. That has to change.
I have thought about that often. We have raised generations of spoiled people who know they can get away with almost every crime known to man without suffering any consequences. Truly a sad time for us all. Those same people will be in charge soon!

I have thought about that often. We have raised generations of spoiled people who know they can get away with almost every crime known to man without suffering any consequences.
Most of the crime happening these days is being committed by pretty young people ... some really young, like 15-16 years old. Society is going off the deep end, and it's just getting worse. Heads need to be cracked hard IMO.

That is wild.
So glad to live here.
I spend a lot of time in Worcester and Boston in either a Tundra known for people stealing catalytic converters or the Kia not only has nothing ever happened to either of those vehicles but I've never had anything ever happen to any vehicle.

Back