Which wheels do you like better?

My vote is for the 225M wheels. This is all based on personal preference of course, but I think the 225M wheels compliment the car with their symmetry. They're beautiful wheels that blend well with the lines of the car without drawing attention away from the overall picture.
I don’t know if any of that makes sense to you, but that’s my take on it. 😉🍻

I like them both but prefer same size not staggered.

put 2 on one side and the other 2 of the other version on the opposite.

enjoy them both depending what side of the car you are on. :LOL:

I can’t decide either! At first glance I liked the OEM wheel better then after a minute of looking at the pictures I was leaning towards the BBS wheels
Exactly my situation - unable to decide. But, as time goes on, and with the comments made by everyone here, I'm leaning more and more to keeping the BBS set.

Scott

They both look good, though I prefer the looks of the bbs. BUT, my vote is to keep whichever pair is lighter, because that improves handling/dynamics/NVH.

They both look good, though I prefer the looks of the bbs. BUT, my vote is to keep whichever pair is lighter, because that improves handling/dynamics/NVH.
BBS/Cup 2 all the way then. 5 or 6 pounds lighter in front (each), and the rears are 6 or7 pounds lighter each. I can feel the difference; initial brake application reaction especially.

Cups 2s are surprisingly well mannered NVH-wise.

Scott

Back