Which van would you buy

We are buying a 2018 Odyssey EX from caravana since we'll surprisingly enough their price is comparable to what I can find locally for similar vehicles and since I can't find a honda within a couple of hours from me.
Does the 18 have the vcm system to worry about? I read that it still has the system but that they've made it a lot better than it used to be. Would you still just disable it?
I think the 18 is the next generation van. So there may be differences, but even if “better”, the vans may not be high enough mileage to really have a good feeling. Thus I’d disable regardless and then do more research. Unless they changed the control circuit somehow, the disable doesn’t affect other operational parameters, and doesn’t hurt to do.

Good luck with it!!

I feel pretty much the same way - it's hard to beat the Dodge vans for versatility. The price difference will buy me a lot of parts.

I may look for another one when our '07 is done.
I deeply miss our 02. Rust was finally what made me sell it, but it was very, very reliable, and comfortable. Pulled a small trailer from CA to IL, IA to Winnipeg and back (camping at Hawks Hill, or Birds Hill park iirc) and IA to Yellowstone and back. 165k miles all original except wear items. It was by far better than the 12 or 14, other than lacking stow and go.

I deeply miss our 02. Rust was finally what made me sell it, but it was very, very reliable, and comfortable. Pulled a small trailer from CA to IL, IA to Winnipeg and back (camping at Hawks Hill, or Birds Hill park iirc) and IA to Yellowstone and back. 165k miles all original except wear items. It was by far better than the 12 or 14, other than lacking stow and go.
Our 06 was great way better than our 13 it's Actually sad how much they cost cut as time went on.

I love Birds Hill Park. Nice campsites too.

Minivans are the only thing Chrysler is good at, and I haven't been around their new Pacifica

Back