Which power tool brands?

I bought Ridgid for 3 I used to work for Emerson Electric when I was in college, Ridgid is a Division of Emerson; Ridgid tool and battery have lifetime warranty but you have and must register with them to activate the warranty.

While I enjoy my Milwaukee M12 stubby and my M18 fuel high torque impact wrenches (both were gifts), I will not personally be investing any of my money in the line because they are stamped on the side with “Milwaukee Electric Tool, PRC”.

Dewalt 20v

Except if i need something thats for infrequent use and corded or a special application like a ratchet. I don't need a bunch of different battery and charger systems laying around.

Never a problem...

While I enjoy my Milwaukee M12 stubby and my M18 fuel high torque impact wrenches (both were gifts), I will not personally be investing any of my money in the line because they are stamped on the side with “Milwaukee Electric Tool, PRC”.
You may get surprised to find out how many things are made in China while having Made in USA sticker, thing is if final assembly is in USA they can slap that sticker on. Sometimes it's simple re-packaging thou.

You may get surprised to find out how many things are made in China while having Made in USA sticker, thing is if final assembly is in USA they can slap that sticker on. Sometimes it's simple re-packaging thou.
I’ve grown to accept “Made in China.” because there are so few other options generally however “Milwaukee Electric Tool, PRC” indicates that the company is headquartered out of China.

Back