Which oil is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
35.gif

Both are nothing special. Any boring engine that can accept either one of them won't know the difference.

The "best" one is the least expensive one.

Have you weighed and inspected the jugs.........
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
Better? I think it's like splitting hairs they are both good average Dino's neither are my favorite but they are both ok.

Pennzoil is clearly better, they probably spend 10x what Chevron does on advertising to tell us this. It's mighty kind of them to engage in this public service campaign so we all are aware of this. ;-)

Its 5W-20....it's an ILSAC oil...they're all the same....we seriously need some interesting threads in this piece. How about Penrite HPR 30 vs Green Kendall GT-1 vs Delo 400 vs SF Havoline Supreme 20W-50? Now that's a topic.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: donnyj08
Valvoline 5w20 conventional

thumbsup2.gif
You can't go wrong with Valvoline Motor Oil (VWB, VSP, DuraBlend, etc)... I like their whole lineup.

Originally Posted By: Red91
Its 5W-20....it's an ILSAC oil...they're all the same....we seriously need some interesting threads in this piece. How about Penrite HPR 30 vs Green Kendall GT-1 vs Delo 400 vs SF Havoline Supreme 20W-50? Now that's a topic.
smile.gif

According to their website they don't sell Penrite here. It seems to me an oil you CAN buy is better than one your can't.

Originally Posted By: oilchangeguy
Which oil is better, Pennzoil 5w20 conventional or Havoline 5w20 conventional?

Originally Posted By: donnyj08
Valvoline 5w20 conventional

OP asked about Pennzoil and Havoline (not Valvoline)

I would chose Pennzoil.

That just makes it more interesting. If you have to travel to Oz to get it. I've about decided I'm going to have to master inter dimensional travel to find more green Kendall.

Mobil Super is my choice in Dino's these days.. IM not so sure what Pennzoil has anymore.. We will find out soon when PQIA does their thing because i don't think Pennzoil listed a late 2016 PDS .. But if im wrong please post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back