Which car wax out of these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen some folks use Jescar Powerlock Plus (been wanting to try) and topping off with Collinite 845. Have not tried combo yet.

Originally Posted by mbacfp
Seen some folks use Jescar Powerlock Plus (been wanting to try) and topping off with Collinite 845. Have not tried combo yet.

I have and the shine and durability is quite good!

Originally Posted by 007
Try Finish Kare1000. Its made by the OTHER Meguiars brother and blows away ALL of the "off the shelf" Meguiars products now made by 3M including their Ultimate products, especially if the vehicle is stored outside exposed to the elements!. That's including ALL the items on your shelf picture!

Nu Finish is not a bad choice but the FK1000 last longer, no black trim issues and it smells better!

This^ FK1000P is the best on the market IMO. Love FK

Originally Posted by Donald
I went partially through my box of wax & polish. My green can of Dupont #7 polish was rusted through. I was more like 50 yr old. Not sure.

OMG: I used to use that when I was a teenager waxing my Dad's car [early 70s]. And I have seen ads for it in old Motor Trend magazines from the 50s.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by donnyj08
Originally Posted by 007
Try Finish Kare1000. Its made by the OTHER Meguiars brother and blows away ALL of the "off the shelf" Meguiars products now made by 3M including their Ultimate products, especially if the vehicle is stored outside exposed to the elements!. That's including ALL the items on your shelf picture!

Nu Finish is not a bad choice but the FK1000 last longer, no black trim issues and it smells better!

This^ FK1000P is the best on the market IMO. Love FK

Collonite.

Last edited:
Of the ones pictured I believe Collinite 845 is the best. I've used it myself and it has very good longevity.

What others have stated about Finish Kare 1000P is true. It's possibly the best wax out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back