which budget 9mm handgun?

Depends on the intended use. If looking for a cheap way to burn up 9mm Hi Point Yeet Cannon.

Paco

Don't cheat on getting a sub standard quality gun. Your life or that of someone else might depend on it going BANG!
To be fair I think even the 200$ arm still far superior to that of the US car makers as far as quality. Usually it's junk munitions or poor cleaning /lube that is the primary issues

from the OP...tanx! will look over recommendations over the weekend; affordability yet solid is my primary criteria; avoiding micro 9's unless they are a good buy; used is acceptable; I have had Glocks & Glock-esque types in the past...I prefer a more upright grip angle & more contoured & slimmer than Glock grip; I won't do hi-point...had issues in the past; taurus g-series & stoeger have served me in the past; lots of good choices coming out of Turkey...sometimes limited followup unless they reach the level of Canik; well...tanx again; best wishes to the person who told me good luck!

addendum...might toy with the Ruger Security 380 or used EZ 380; I have 200+ rds of leftover hollowpoints in different flavors

You might want to look at this new model also. Made in Turkey and is primarily a Glock 19 clone. It's gotten some nice reviews (mixup98, YouTube) and the price is right. I'm thinking about it myself.

1718294285469.jpg

Back