When should injector o rings be replaced?

As title says.. I bought new AC Delco orings,blue,and they come with the seals? Think that's what they are,look like thin round rings,different from o rings.
Its something I figured,would be good idea. Thinking. Maybe after 28 years,o rings might be bad. 1998 Buick lesabre.
I did take them out,2018...the fuel rail,doing the upper manifold gaskets. Vault remember,they still looked good. Googled on my smartphone yesterday,and some window. Said 50,000 miles is a good serviceable ttimeframe,as they were not designed too last life of car. Bit online,some places s said their designed too last life of car. I did not replace with new orings..then.car seems ride fine.
Should I replace them? Do it myself lower lever covered parking lot....or just leave them alone?

Always replace when disturbed - disconnecting lines, removing injectors. If not leaking, let a sleeping dog lie.
If it helps with anxiety, replacing them means you won't have to worry for a long time.

Replace them whenever the fuel rail is removed to deal with the typical manifold gaskets on the 3800.

It appears you are always looking for something to tear into on your Lesabre.

As title says.. I bought new AC Delco orings,blue,and they come with the seals? Think that's what they are,look like thin round rings,different from o rings.
Its something I figured,would be good idea. Thinking. Maybe after 28 years,o rings might be bad. 1998 Buick lesabre.
I did take them out,2018...the fuel rail,doing the upper manifold gaskets. Vault remember,they still looked good. Googled on my smartphone yesterday,and some window. Said 50,000 miles is a good serviceable ttimeframe,as they were not designed too last life of car. Bit online,some places s said their designed too last life of car. I did not replace with new orings..then.car seems ride fine.
Should I replace them? Do it myself lower lever covered parking lot....or just leave them alone?

If it ain't broke DON'T FIX IT!

Ok ok!lol.I got it! I figured the rings been on at least since 1998..so maybe was good time.I've had tio replace so much on this car,since I got it.so thought prob good idea..and I already bought type o rings. Do it myself if day off before winter.

Back