What's in your stash? 2019 Edition (include price per quart!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be sure to include price per quart! Let's see who is the best Bitoger this go-around.

1 qt @ $5.50 - Castrol EDGE 0W-30
12 qts @ $4.40 - Castrol EDGE 0W-40
8 qts @ 2.18 - Mobil 1 High Mileage 10W-30
30 qts @ 2.54 - Pennzoil Platinum Euro L 5W-30

This covers 3 oil changes for the Mini and 4 oil changes for the X5 (maybe a bit less depending on oil consumption)

This thread is worthless without pics. I want to see a shelf so stacked it is buckling!

Bonus points if you use jugs of oil as gables for your drooping shelf. I saw pics on here of someone who did that. Now THAT'S a BITOGer!

Originally Posted by maxdustington
This thread is worthless without pics. I want to see a shelf so stacked it is buckling!

Originally Posted by JC1
Hollllly SSSSSS. That is a scary scene esp for the forklift driver.

Not nearly as scary as it was, I'm sure, for the guy near the bottom center of the video, at 0:33

Originally Posted by SirTanon
Originally Posted by JC1
Hollllly SSSSSS. That is a scary scene esp for the forklift driver.

Not nearly as scary as it was, I'm sure, for the guy near the bottom center of the video, at 0:33

Well the driver probably didn't get out of there for hours. lol

I have a few gallons of Delo 5W40 CJ-4. Bought what I could find when CK-4 was being introduced and not on Ford PSD approved list.

I guess now I can just go with CK-4 that is on the shelves. I believe most of it is now Ford PSD approved.

Letting stash dwindle for upcoming move.

My current situation:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by dave1251
One quart Napa Synthetic 0W20 for $2.99.

Teach us your ways.

i used to keep track but never updated. i think around 100-150 quarts.i stack them on 1st and 2nd levels only. probably purchased at $2 per quart or less. 3-5 year old stock.
pennzoil platinum 5qt bottles $10 each
Mobil 1 afe 5qt bottles $10 each
pennzoil ultra single quart bottles $2 each
peak synthetic single quart bottles $1 each
various brands like castrol and valvoline.

I have an entire warehouse full of oil and it conveniently ships to my house 48 hours before I need it.
I have every weight I could want any time and it's always the latest specification.

grin2.gif

Last edited:
Well seriously the only thing I buy is in one gallon and five quart Jugs. I don't have much interest in quart prices. I have one NAPA full synthetic that I got a case of for $2.99 a quart.

Fair amount … but less and less purchased on clearance … the insiders are getting it these days …

I still watch for Rollback prices …

Bought B&S Synthetic for 2.99/quart today … big whoopi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back