What TV Shows Do All You Oil Nuts Watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only "TV show" I watch is Bones. Sometimes Storm Stories, and how the universe works, type of stuff on science channel. I do watch a lot of Anime though, most if it is vastly more interesting than most of the dross on tv these days.

Holy resurrected thread Batman!

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
Doctor Who
Sherlock
Criminal Minds
Castle
I watched Bones, but only up through S6.

Last edited:
The Walking Dead
Criminal Minds
Southland
Spartacus
Pawn Stars
Sons of Guns
Top Shot
Hardcore Pawn
Parking Wars
Shipping Wars
The King of Queens (all re-runs but still funny)

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Originally Posted By: mpvue
I try to catch some of Giada's cleavage in the afternoon as well.

crackmeup2.gif

It took me 3 years to realize I was watching a cooking show. I just sit there like
20.gif

01.gif
01.gif

When I was a teenager, JCPenney's version of the QVC channel had a ton of wonderful looking models. It was as if their catalog had come to life. Too bad that's long gone.

Other TV shows I watch, much for the same reasons are:
The Bachelor
The Five/Red Eye (think 'leg chair')
Ed (Julie Bowen, another long-gone TV show)

Regular TV:
Mecum auto auctions on Velocity,
Football,
Bulls Basketball and
Chicago White Sox & Cubs.

Originally Posted By: Nick R
The only "TV show" I watch is Bones. Sometimes Storm Stories, and how the universe works, type of stuff on science channel. I do watch a lot of Anime though, most if it is vastly more interesting than most of the dross on tv these days.

I have been vastly disappointed with the shows coming out as of late though.

Other than Last Exile 2 and Hunter X Hunter, no good big dogs this season.

I'm waiting for the new Eureka 7.

Originally Posted By: hattaresguy

Hah, I just download it all from bakabt.

I watched Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica last night, and man! That was really dark for mahou shoujo o_o

If you like Mahou Shoujo, and dark.... Watch Madoka. It surprised me, I had to watch a few episodes of K-on! to balance out the dark with moe lol.

I'm about to start To Aru Arugako no Railgun, because Misaka is awesome. I'm thinking about rewatching K-on! or starting Blue Drop.

Best one I've watched recently was definitely Angel Beats, and Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu.

Last edited:
My favorite current TV show is probably Holmes on Homes. It would be interesting if they did a US version.

I also watch Hoarders, a lot of the house flipping shows, Top Gear (British or US), Infested, Shipping Wars, Pawn Stars, Alaska State Troopers, and a few others.

I watched Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica last night, and man! That was really dark for mahou shoujo o_o

If you like Mahou Shoujo, and dark.... Watch Madoka. It surprised me, I had to watch a few episodes of K-on! to balance out the dark with moe lol.

I'm about to start To Aru Arugako no Railgun, because Misaka is awesome. I'm thinking about rewatching K-on! or starting Blue Drop.

Best one I've watched recently was definitely Angel Beats, and Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu.

Never got into Railgun, although I hear its improved since I stopped watching it. Angel Beats OTOH is certainly quite good.

Ever watch Black Lagoon? I loved it so much I ran out and bought a 92FS!

Never got into Railgun, although I hear its improved since I stopped watching it. Angel Beats OTOH is certainly quite good.

Ever watch Black Lagoon? I loved it so much I ran out and bought a 92FS!

I love railgun because
Misaka_mikoto.png

Her and Kuroko have such great chemistry.

Black Lagoon is on my to-watch list somewhere.
Angel beats made me tear up a few times, and the ending made me full on weep.

Seriously, Madoka was much, much darker than any other magical girl anime I've seen.

I think after I watch blue drop, which I just started, I'm going to go back and watch more K-on!, because MOE

Last edited:
I'll have to give it a go.

Ever watch Spice and Wolf or Wolf's Rain?

Spice and Wolf is really something else, very good. Wolf's Rain is also epic but in its own way and if your depressed do not watch it!

Gunslinger Girls is also good, you will probably like that.

Spice and Wolf is really something else, very good. Wolf's Rain is also epic but in its own way and if your depressed do not watch it!

Spice & Wolf is awesome. So was season 2 for that matter, I hope we get season 3. Spice & wolf is interesting, as it takes some really good writing to make bartering economics interesting. Of course, Horo makes it even better to watch.

Railgun is good, if you like slice-of-life, mixed with sci-fi. I like it because the characters are excellent, and it's generally interesting. It's far better than To Aru Majutsu no Index, because Misaka > Index. However, I will say.... SUCH MISFORTUNE!!!

Madoka is unlike anything I've ever seen. I've heard it compared to Bokurano, which I haven't seen pesonally.

I need to get around to watching Hanazawa Kana, because HNNNNNNNNNG
D'awwwwww, So much effort, yet so little volume (Translation note: Baka= Moron/idiot)

Last edited:

Spice & Wolf is awesome. So was season 2 for that matter, I hope we get season 3. Spice & wolf is interesting, as it takes some really good writing to make bartering economics interesting. Of course, Horo makes it even better to watch.

Railgun is good, if you like slice-of-life, mixed with sci-fi. I like it because the characters are excellent, and it's generally interesting. It's far better than To Aru Majutsu no Index, because Misaka > Index. However, I will say.... SUCH MISFORTUNE!!!

Madoka is unlike anything I've ever seen. I've heard it compared to Bokurano, which I haven't seen pesonally.

D'awwwwww, So much effort, yet so little volume (Translation note: Baka= Moron/idiot)

Also, when JCStaff decides to do more toaru (which they will, or face my wrath), it better be either more Railgun, or give us a show with ALL the MISAKAs!

Also, when JCStaff decides to do more toaru (which they will, or face my wrath), it better be either more Railgun, or give us a show with ALL the MISAKAs!

Just watched all 13 episodes of Blue Drop in one shot- and Man, what's with all the sad/depressing endings on all the ones I've watched lately =|
I means seriously, what ever happened to happy endings? Not to mention NOTHING is explained in the end. Grrrrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back