Which auto restoration shows on TV are good or do you watch?

Wheeler Dealers is the only one I can stand, and they have covered many cars I've owned or been around, but I may have to try Flipping Bangers. I liked Ricks Restorations or whatever the offshoot of Pawn Stars was called, they actually went into some details of the techniques they use aside from the 'reality TV' shenanigans. I just don't have any appetite for fake drama.....
You would like Gene Winfields workshops if he is going to do any more of them, he is getting old. He is one of the very few that is willing to share what he knows.

Gene doing one of his signature fade jobs.

Flipping Bangers, Wheeler Dealers, Rust Bros and Car Masters: Rust to Riches are all fun to watch.

Full Custom Garage is one of my favorites. I DVR most shows to cut through the BS drama scenes like on Graveyard cars as I enjoy the intense research and knowledge there but not the hokey drama.

If you like foreign and/or exotic cars, Tyrrell"s Classic Workshop on Youtube is a good one. No fake drama. He's one of those guys who can tune an engine by holding a long shank screwdriver up to the engine with the handle in his ear and listening to it.
His recent show about the Toyota 2000GT was a good one. He's a pretty big guy and it was comical seeing him try to get into the tiny car. He mentioned that the convertible used in You Only Live Twice was created because the 6'2" Sean Connery couldn't fit in it either.

Rust Bros on Netflix is a joke, nothing but rust, i'd hate to see the real cars underneath. :eek:

Watched a couple episodes of Iron Resurrection.

Not sure i see the attraction, probably 10 minutes of scaring the helper with fire crackers... i don't absolutely hate it... but it i don't love it either...
OK I watched the most recent one.

I do absolutely hate it.

Attachments

• F5A79888-A58E-4F7A-B5D2-121E5334C290.jpeg
    F5A79888-A58E-4F7A-B5D2-121E5334C290.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 7
On all those stupid shows, you just got to love the crap music that is always there to drown out the engines starting and running.
Full custom garage is good, that guy is an artist.

Back