What to used after car got wash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never done nothing n this is my 1st time doing is cuz I want my car body look fresh.

Anybody tell me how to used?

If you are asking about specific wax/ shine type products, you should state what make and year vehicle you have so members know if you have a clear coat finish or not, and if it has been repainted.

I cannot give any recommendations because I painted mine with a roller, and wash it with a scotch brite pad and Dawn twice a year.

Looks great,........ from 150 feet away, twice a year!

2004 Nissan maxima n I drive 100 mile per days. So I wanna make a car look shine n clean. Which product will be best that I can buy it from autozone stores.

I use Meguire's Gold Class Liquid wax. Buy some applicator pads,too. First hand wash the car,then apply the wax,wait 30 minutes remove,then apply the second coat,wait 30 minutes,then remove. Easy and a lot of shine.

Try Meguiar's Ultimate Quick Wax. On a clean car simply spray some on and wipe it off with a microfiber towel.

Can you type more clearly? You are being kind of vague? Is english your 1st language? I ask this with all due respect.

Originally Posted By: FZ1
I use Meguire's Gold Class Liquid wax. Buy some applicator pads,too. First hand wash the car,then apply the wax,wait 30 minutes remove,then apply the second coat,wait 30 minutes,then remove. Easy and a lot of shine.

+1

Those are some hard to read posts. In what country does the original poster live? He might not have the same selection of products there.

Make sure your car's paint is absolutely clean. I would clean it with dishwashing liquid to completely get it clean. Lysol degreaser with lactic acid works real good too (weird, I know, but it works) and it's actually my preferred method. You'll be able to tell it's clean by feel.

Afterwards while the vehicle is cool and dry, apply a wax/sealant. If the paint is neglected, you may want to use a cleaner wax first, followed by a protective wax, but it's not necessary. There's dozens of brands available, just pick one and run with it. Work with small areas at the time and use a clean microfiber cloth to polish it off.

Yes there's more scientific ways of doing this with clay bars & glazes and what not. If it's just a daily driver and not a show car, this will work just fine. I'm not an expert but this is what I've done to my vehicles for longer than I care to mention, and I am a person who does care about a vehicle's appearance.

troll, or for real?

Make sure it's real clean, (like Aquaticentipede said), and apply any wax purchased almost anywhere. It will look better than it does now (as long as you applied/removed it with the correct media).

Originally Posted By: Chris B.
Can you type more clearly? You are being kind of vague? Is english your 1st language? I ask this with all due respect.

+1

Seriously, what's wrong with your English? Your posts are painful to read.

I like to use Rejex. It's a great product and has the glossiest finish I've yet seen. The only other product I've used with as high of a gloss is Jeff's Werkstatt. The Jeff's is harder to use because you have to use a prime coat and then the finish coat. With Rejex you just use it like a regular wax, squirt out of the bottle and wipe on, wipe off. It comes off extremely easy, even in the sun.

It is synthetic so it lasts about 6 months at a time. The only downside is that if your paint isn't perfect it will reflect all the orange peel or dents. It's really that glossy. I've tried a ton of different products so I don't feel like I'm missing out on something better. Trust me, this is great stuff.

Well he sure doesn't COME from Memphis, judging by his English/grammar, and to add to that, he is the type of poster who usually fails to read the whole response, and answers only a part of it, and that also in fragmented English, (fr for for, leaves off parts of sentences, etc)

...Being from south asia (Sri Lanka/Ceylon) myself originally, I suspect he uses his real name as a user-name, and that he's probably from India (They always seem to use there real names in internet froums for their user ID...idk why
smile.gif
)

May I suggest Klasse AIO, btw?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back