What to use?

Easy to apply and lasts long.

712l0JyKo-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Anythings better than nothing it just depends how long you want to go between applications and how convenient the product is.

Thanks everyone I appreciate the suggestions!!! I work a lot of hours in this economy to survive these days so the easier the better. It’s kind of funny all the people at work run when the ask for overtime and I’m one of the few who beg for it lol.. I will try some of your suggestions and see what I like.. thanks again for the help this is the best website ever !!!

For white (which is the easiest to take care of in my opinion), you can get by with a good all in one wax. Something like Griots all in one ceramic will do the job and keep it looking great. Cleaner waxes work exceptionally well on white since it removes all those little black spots or stains on the white, plus you it's harder to see any swirls. For awhile I was taking care of 4 white cars, I found HD Speed, McKee's 37 360 and Blackfire OneStep to be great. Now with the ceramic/graphene infused I would pick one of those. My wife's old Lexus and my old 4Runner.

Attachments

• IMG_20190920_131032 (1).jpg
    IMG_20190920_131032 (1).jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 3
I use Malco Showroom Shine. Very affordable especially in the gallon size and easy to use. Little to no streaking, easy on and off. And to me it makes the paint pop. Another one is Optimum Car Wax. Requires slightly more work but looks great and offers UV protection. It’s more expensive than Malco. Another good product is Megs last touch, it offers a nice Glossy shine and smells good to, it’s also easy to use. I can’t forget Megs X-press spray wax either, I use it as a drying aid, but can be used in dry applications as well. Some use it in the interiors as well.
IMG_1707.jpeg

IMG_1708.jpeg

IMG_1497.jpeg

These are some of the cars I’ve cleaned using mostly Megs Last Touch and Malco Showroom Shine:
IMG_1709.jpeg
IMG_1710.jpeg
IMG_1711.jpeg
IMG_1712.jpeg

IMG_1717.jpeg

IMG_1716.jpeg

IMG_1714.jpeg

IMG_1715.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1714.jpeg
    IMG_1714.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 1