What to do with this oil?

Few months ago i bought a 5L jug of 5w30 ACEA C2, API SN/CF oil for someone's oil change but the person sold the car before we even did the oil change. The specs/approvals are PSA B71 2290, RN 0700 and seems to be suited to asian vehicles too. Since i don't use low HTHS or low SAPS oil i don't know what to do with it, can i mix one liter with the remaining four/five/six liters of Xw40 when i change the oil in other cars or just give it away?

Use it. Don't want to? Pack it up and send it across the Atlantic to me. It's only one oil change and won't hurt a thing.

Do you have any cars that need top offs?

Use it for that.
Barely, i usually have to add 0.5L every 7000 kilometers in my C180 but that's all. Could take years but why not. I don't feel confident enough to use it for an oil change in engines designed to take higher HTHS/SAPS oils.

Last edited:
You are in France....and dont know anybody with a PSA car? Peugeot....Citroen... :)

ACEA C2 5w30 is also what Toyota dealers fill in...

All the people around me mostly have german cars or older french cars. My mom has a 2008 Dacia 1.5 DCI without a DPF. Maybe in that car? The car is only used for extremely short trips.

Back