What I found doing some research

Its right in the Data sheets you provided "Use only when specified. Do not use this product in systems originally equipped with any green-colored, conventional engine coolant such as Motorcraft® Premium Engine Coolant, meeting Ford Specification ESE-M97B44-A, or with the yellow-colored, longer-life Motorcraft® Premium Gold Engine Coolant, meeting Ford Specification WSS-M97B51-A1, or with the dark green-colored Motorcraft® Specialty Green Engine Coolant, meeting Ford Specification WSS-M97B55-A"............. So if yor vehicle came with Premium gold stick with it.

Last edited:
I have recently been examining BASF's reference material on European market coolants. BASF makes a good portion of the European OEM and did the fundamental engineering on two common American coolants made here under license: DexCool and G-05.

Here's a recap of BASF's families of coolants followed by URL's for some of them. Notice there are three DexCool type coolants, G 30, G 33, and G 34, but no Japanese-equivalents of the Honda and Toyota coolants:

For what it's worth, I still miss your posts.

Back