What grease for front loader

I was greasing the loader on my tractor sunday and used roughly half a tube and I still need to grease several more fittings on the tractor plus give the loader a second go round. My greases of choice are made by Amsoil but which would be best? I have a tube of series 2000 I use for wheel bearings I'm just not sure about using it on the loader mostly due to cost. I was thinking of getting the Moly fortified GHD since I will need at least half a dozen tubes and be greasing often. Its about $3 a tube difference between GRG and GHD. I have already spent quite a bit of coin buying the rest of the lubes I needed for the tractor. Oh to add to the cost concerns I tore a hole in the side wall of a like new tire on my truck last night. Thats another $150 (estimated) I will be spending tomorrow. Another plus for GHD is the moly. I'm from BITOG when you wanted moly in everything, even your corn flakes.

The GHD is the grease for your loader. The 2000 is good for wheel bearings and high temps, but the GHD will take a pounding. There is plenty of shock load on the loader pins.

Cup of Joe

Originally Posted By: Johnny
There is plenty of shock load on the loader pins.
You have no idea. I have to inspect my loader and make sure nothing is out of whack. It has been making a creeking noise since I lifted the back of my truck off the ground with it. Thats why I greased it sunday and its still creeking. I'm a little hard on the equipment so I try to use the best lubricants possible.

A moly grease is a good choice for loader pins, the moly film will provide lubrication in the event that all of the grease is squeezed out of the pin/bushing.