What # for oversize PL14459

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what the # is for a Pure One filter that is the same as PL14459, only larger for more filtering capacity? It's for my girlfriend's KIA and I have no idea how to figure it out without trial and error.

Purolator stopped making the oversize filter. It was the PL24458. You can still get the Premium Plus version at Sears (what they have left it stock), but my local pep boys stopped stocking them months ago. I remember someone saying that another filter will also work, but I can't remember the number.

Then I guess the question should be, does anyone have the cross-reference # for the Mobil 1 filter from the Purolator PL24458? Thanks Flixxo.

You might have to visit a few SEARS, I still see them there. PepBoys & Advance Auto Parts no longer have the L-24458 in stock. I maintain 5 Hondas in the family and I stocked up on the L-24458 before they were all gone.

The L-20073 (also oversized) might work....it has the same specs the 14459 and 24458...

but the gasket is slightly bigger. I have used the L-20073 on a Honda that should use the L-14459 and there was ZERO leaks.
smile.gif

(P)L14619 is HUGE, same diameter as a FL1A/PH8A, but shorter.
gasket is slightly larger than a 14459 or 24458 filter.
It's listed for a Corvette ZR-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back