What do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've all seen this.
My city is replacing storm sewers and rebuilding all of the cross walks in a 12 block stretch of our down town. Normally this road is 6 through lanes 1 center turn lane and 1 merge lane at each block. I have to travel this road twice each day during rush.
They are doing 2 blocks at a time and they have the west bound merge lane and 2 of the west bound lanes closed. The cones start 2 blocks before all westbound traffic is funneled into 1 westbound lane to give every one plenty of time to get our [censored]'s into single file before we all get bunched up at the final merge.
Every stinking night there is some bozo's that runs in the vacant lanes to the front of the line and forces their way in at the final merge. When they do this it pretty much stops 2 blocks of single file traffic. When I see these [censored] in the mirror I never let them in unless it's some elderly wandering aimlessly or out of state plates.
What do you do?

there will always be those that head all the way to the end before they merge by force or playing chicken. its irritating , but really not much one can . seen it a thousand times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back