What bugs you that you read here on BITOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Cutehumor
People who post the awesome oil or oil filter deal they got after the sale is over.

or the one that just happened to me. Coming on here and seeing the $15 rebate on PP at Walmart AFTER already buying Penn YB and changing your oil just an hour before.

Not BITOG specific....

1. Using "there", "their" and "they're" incorrectly.

2. Starting off posts with....."Okay, so I just......" or "So, okay...."

3. When you post, "I just changed the fuel filter....." and then a reply reads, "Did you change the fuel filter?"
21.gif

So, okay, has anyone mentioned people who glance over the replies to a post and ask a question that was already answered?

grin2.gif

For society in general: I do it, therefore it's correct and the only right way to do it.

(mori should enjoy the colon, apostrophe, and comma usage)

Also, folks that can't seperate cyberspace from real life and have others make posts they are afraid to. Come on, what's going to happen if you make someone mad? Are they going to come out of the computer and punch you? Are you going to banned from the cool kids in cyberland club?

Originally Posted By: andrewg
Don't ya hate when people answer a question that was already answered?

or when somebody answers a question with another question

Or when my wife says to me "You're gonna be mad at me, but...."

- People think that a higher basestock automatically equals better wear protection.

- People who buy lousy tools and insist that DIYers do not need anything better than the HF junk they bought.

- The passenger car motor oil section. It has become an old wives forum. There is hardly any technical discussion in there. 99% of the posts in there are baseless and are often plain baloney.

The Edit feature expires too quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: The Critic
-

- People who buy lousy tools and insist that DIYers do not need anything better than the HF junk they bought.

People who think everybody have unlimited funds to buy the most expensive tools that they only use occasionally.

Case in point, for 40 years I've never torqued my lug nuts, so now I bought a HF torque wrench and do. Have used it 3 times in 2 years, does this mean I need to blow my limited income on a $100.00 wrench. I think not.

Originally Posted By: The Critic
-

I have fully functional Harbor Freight tools that are older than you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back