What are you watching in YouTube?

Music, some car stuff like watching Teslas race uber expensive sports cars, and mechanics stuff.
I need to learn how to trim Japanese Maple trees.
PXL_20220729_175559522.jpg
PXL_20220729_175613204.jpg

I got super into this guy: Primitive Technology a while back. Tried finding more like it only to find there are a bunch of copycat channels that fake the kind of stuff he was doing and they just aren't as interesting to me.

(Hint: turn on subtitles because even though he doesn't speak, there is a lot of explanation as to what is going on done through subtitles)

What's my line from the 50's and 60's. There are some really famous people before they were famous. Canada's worst driver, because according to this show some provinces seem really lax on reporting accidents or taking away driving licenses. One lady supposedly had 6 accidents in one year and just paid off the other drivers with no penalties. In the USA she would have had her license revoked for a while.

My Family is all about travel and exploring. As a youngster and even today, I enjoy watching travel and adventure documentaries. These old Malcom Douglas programs are interesting and I love the adventurous spirit of the shows.
People like Malcolm Douglas, the Leyland brothers, and Alby Mangels we’re pioneers of the genre.

Reactions: GON
A little bit of this, a little bit of that.. Had my fill of Rainman Ray and Ford Boss Me videos. (One of those doesn't quite understand oil.) Learned what a "fake" channel is, had my dealings with a dishonest "content creator".. now, as to what I watch ?

- Arkansas State Police pursuits
- Ohio Highway Patrol pursuits
- MotorWeek retro reviews
- channel Veritasium
- channel Michael Franzese
- various races
- the rest is little snippets of political stuff, I pass over it but I do see it
- Various animal videos of cute animals.

Ozzy Man. That guys cracks me up. Start with "Wedding Fails" dated Oct 24 2019. If you're amused by that watch "Best Gymnastics Routine AGAIN" dated Jan 14 2019. Hilarious, but I suppose I'm easily amused...

simple_gifts and I would post the links but Ozzy Man uses a lot of playful profanity. We don't want to be sent to BITOG prison.

Scott

Last edited:
Back