What are you eating right now?

Multi grain advocodo toast with 3 over easy eggs
20211015_052021.jpg

My lunch consists of a sausage split and filled with egg, broccoli, and potato salad with a good amount of spices. The drink is what I have every day although I do vary the ingredients other than the lemon on the powdered beet root. This one is made with an organic whole lemon including the peel (most of the vitamin C is in the peel), and organic apple including the peel (vitamins, fiber, pectin), a couple tablespoons of powdered beet root (nitric oxide booster), inulin (fiber and feedstock for intestinal flora), 2 tablespoons nut butter, and water to thin the sludge.

I often line the split sausage with bacon before adding the egg but I didn't want to stress out our resident vegan. Where is NitroM3 anyway? Has he been sent off to charm school? 🤔

Recently, someone was lamenting the demise of the frozen Lean Pocket. No great loss in my opinion, making a much better tasting and healthier version yourself is easy. Today, the filling is fried bacon, onions, apples and Swiss cheese. 15 minutes to prepare and 25 minutes in the oven. You can do any filling imaginable, from savory to sweet. You can make them as small or as large as you want. You can make them really pretty looking if you care how your food looks - I don't. You can freeze them and throw them in the toaster oven for a quick breakfast or snack.

Nice omelette with spinach, turkey, minced garlic and some banana peppers from neighbors garden. And some thick cut “peppered bacon”

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 2
Back