What are you doing right now?

Messed around with my bicycle. Got a new front derailer, got that working. Time for new tires though. :( $50 per, and my old favorite (Conti 4000's) went OBS.

Just did some SMT soldering. Never tried solder paste before. I'd call it fun, but wow, I forgot how much work it was. I also am learning that I hate soldering 0603's, not sure I want to design with these again (then again, I hadn't planned on building the board in the first place!).

But I Do Cars posted his weekly video (on youtube), so it's time to call it a day, crack open a cold snack, and go watch what didn't survive its prior owner. And question if I ever want to buy a used car ever again.

We were checking all of the ballparks for seats and still planning where to go. I have a feeling this is going to be like all of our vacations and the planning is going to be a disaster lol. It’s so dumb that all the MLB parks have nets above the dugouts. I can see behind home plate but some of us want to sit right above the dugout without a net in our face so we have a chance of getting a ball. So we will be sitting in the outfield most likely.

After-meal smoke outside my grandma's house. A very needed pit stop after a 14 hour drive to badlands, before another 6 hour drive home.

Helping my tenant load a U-Haul trailer when he gets it this morning. Older sis and her family are coming over later as is my younger sis when she gets off work.

Trying to figure out vacation still. We are having quite the disagreement on where to stay. So I guess I’m going to have to end up paying for that too. Dad wants to stay and some apartments or something like that I’m like heck no if I am going on vacation we are staying in a hotel not no apartment that belongs to someone else. It’s not vacation if you don’t stay in a hotel. I’ve always had a thing for hotels. Still can’t decide which stadium to go to I chose Philadelphia but he doesn’t want too. The way I see it is if I’m paying it doesn’t matter.

Watching more baseball videos haha. All different ones tonight a little bit of everything. Found my Mets hat when we were cleaning up around the house. From when I went to the Mets game in 7th grade with my school band trip. So I’m going to wear that tomorrow probably. It’s nice to have a paid holiday tomorrow I’m sure some mechanic shops will be open. My dealership won’t be.

Still trying to bleed my brakes. I done this many times before and never run into such a road block.
The car (41 Chevy) was just sitting for 10 years, so the brake system needs some TLC.
Swapped the leaking front cylinders, pulled the MC, cleaned it, new fluid, bench bleed etc - the whole 9 yards.

But for the sake of it I can't get it to bleed properly - no (of not enough) clean bubble free fluid is coming out of the bleeders.
Drives me nuts.

Talking with my wife before she goes to work. I have a walkout basement that has an 800 SF apartment. My wife said now that the tenant moved out, she's taking advantage of it and will tan nude. I'm off this week and am cleaning the apartment today.

Trying to figure out vacation still. We are having quite the disagreement on where to stay. So I guess I’m going to have to end up paying for that too. Dad wants to stay and some apartments or something like that I’m like heck no if I am going on vacation we are staying in a hotel not no apartment that belongs to someone else. It’s not vacation if you don’t stay in a hotel. I’ve always had a thing for hotels. Still can’t decide which stadium to go to I chose Philadelphia but he doesn’t want too. The way I see it is if I’m paying it doesn’t matter.
Baseball Stadium? :sleep:

Chinatown! Chinatown! ❣️

You can rent a house as cheap as a hotel. Only you will be there and you can rent it in town or the boonies and not be trapped in a dump hotel. No 4am rush to leave and all the amenities.
Cook and do whatever...if you need help let me know...
A hotel has nothing on a good rental ..nothing..
And bring your dog.....

Back