What are you doing right now?

Man, I always thought when those bumper covers (rear) or Lower Front Valences (front) got cracked that you had to toss them! I did not know they were repairable?
Yeah me too. I bought a replacement aftermarket bumper first and another taillight. Then I called three bodyshops about getting the aftermarket one painted. Two of the three said the aftermarket plastic is garbage and the paint won't properly stick. Third guy asked of I had the original bumper and all the pieces, he would fix the bumper. He said he wouldn't touch the aftermarket part. His price was $750 for the fix. I have the color match paint and I looked up some YouTube videos so I decided to give it a try. Just putting on some more spot putty for some minor scratches I'm trying to cover.

Here is the link to the video.

Yeah me too. I bought a replacement aftermarket bumper first and another taillight. Then I called three bodyshops about getting the aftermarket one painted. Two of the three said the aftermarket plastic is garbage and the paint won't properly stick. Third guy asked of I had the original bumper and all the pieces, he would fix the bumper. He said he wouldn't touch the aftermarket part. His price was $750 for the fix. I have the color match paint and I looked up some YouTube videos so I decided to give it a try. Just putting on some more spot putty for some minor scratches I'm trying to cover.

Here is the link to the video.

You read my mind.. I heard it said (by good bodyshops) that the aftermarket piece would have fitment issues. Didnt know about "paint won't stick" but that makes sense, based on bumpers I've seen.

Screenshot_20201231-175013_Waze.jpg

Shopping at BJs trying to get everything before they close in about 25 minutes. My dad wanted some corned beef but me and my mom don’t eat corned beef so we got steaks for us.

Picked up a ping-pong table couple weeks ago. Talk about family fun. What's more fun is trying to play off the rafters (or ceiling joists, or floor joists, or whatever--table is in the basement). We went a couple of days then the wife decided to buy the economy sized bag of ping-pong balls. Whoever buys this place from us, whenever we move on, is going to find quite the stash of balls that we couldn't find.

We can tell that we've had enough when we start aiming at each other...

Sitting at work, short-staffed, hoping it rains like no tomorrow to keep our road deputies from being too proactive and swamping my booking/release officer (Which is me because we're so short) with a million things to do. And hopefully, keep all the idiots off the road that want to drink/drive.

Sitting at work, short-staffed, hoping it rains like no tomorrow to keep our road deputies from being too proactive and swamping my booking/release officer (Which is me because we're so short) with a million things to do. And hopefully, keep all the idiots off the road that want to drink/drive/
Be safe out there sir.

Back