What are you doing right now?

Dang you guys have been racking it up in here! :LOL:

I haven't done much of anything! I did manage to squeeze the Taco into the garage as they're predicting an ice storm today. Normally wouldn't worry, but I have an old Maple tree over the driveway and I'd hate to see the 700 mile truck get messed up. Poor mower has to sit outside under a tarp...

h2gFEUm.jpg

Tight fit!

8ySNACw.jpg

Yes my garage is a mess and I need a shed, but I'm hoping to move outta here this Spring so no sense in spending that money here! Organized chaos is what I call it, every place has a certain way it fits in there 😁

Just waking up now.. Happy New Year everyone!

And here is to a WONDERFUL Year 2021 A.D. 🍷 🥂

Anybody in Boston or CT wanna say hi.. looks like I'll be on 93 all day. Just lmk. I'm easy LOL

And if not. Happy New Year.

Ooh boy.. okay let's throw some clothes on and jump in the Taurus. Subaru will be late for the party.

lol. Happy 2021. 🥂

Happy New Year, everyone!

Started buffing the scratch I put on my truck... after 5 minutes in the cold it’s 50% better than this pic and staying like that for now because doing it by hand with a microfiber towel and compound is going to take too long.
EFE7C5C6-3A77-4D1F-BBB9-F1F7F302497A.jpeg

Hey folks! I'm in my hometown now.. I want to go see if the park is still open.

Just shot the curves. Now time to grab a bite to eat! :)

Happy New Year! I know I am an early riser but. To all!
20210101_095957.jpg
20210101_095937.jpg

Eating at K&W I forgot how gross this place was 🤮 my dad is having some sort of cabbage I hate cabbage. I’m having chicken tenders and hog jowls.

Wow Pop Eyes in Rhode Island? I heard that was a Southern thing. We have those down here.

I believe Popeyes is worldwide ..

I've always wanted to go to an ACTUAL (i.e. non-Franchise or stick it in a mall, airport, arena) ACTUAL Popeyes.

Beautiful brown stones in that area

I was on Amsterdam Ave. Any side street does have BEAUTIFUL houses.

I dont know how ANYONE does afford, did afford,
or can live anywhere in NYC now, much less buy things.. .. but I digress lol. 140-154th etc...

Getting back on the road to go to Boston. I wanna get this money and go home. I really hope it came and it "should have".. they started mailing Last year 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back