What are you doing right now?

It is an interesting case, for sure! I have read up on it a little and watched a few shows.
I am currently in the process of completing one of the documentaries on Netflix. Just so much in the case and so many suspects. I think it’s someone who they aren’t even looking at possibly. I just don’t know but definitely interesting as you said. It would be cool if they solved it in our lifetime.

Was handed a notice to terminate tenancy letter from the couple renting my walkout basement apartment. They closed on a home so I'm happy for them.

Not in the garage today, giving my gaming PC setup a cleaning and setting up a brand new monitor, replacing a 10 year old LG 4K monitor.
New monitor is a InnoCN 32M2V 4K 144Hz MiniLED gaming monitor. A step below OLED without running the risk of burn-in but all the brightness and contrast pushing 1000+ nits.
Built in stand is still too low for my setup so I got a monitor arm on order to raise the monitor ~2in where looking straight lines up with the center of the screen.
IMG_0493.jpeg

Just trying to enjoy Mother’s Day. I always have something to work on for someone today dad is like I need the oil changed in my truck I’m like I wish you would have told me that yesterday because Sunday is my relaxing day.

Its a beautiful day out by Crimetown. A bit overcast, light breeze and 18C.

Enjoying some coffee and balancing the chemicals and ph in the hot tub.

Might still rototill the garden as I will be hauling in some old manure this week in anticipation of planting after the long weekend. My strawberries are coming back but the raspberries do not appear to have took since transplanting last year.

In a couple hours the family and I will head to our old town to meet some friends and have mothers day chinese food.

Just sat down to reference a recipe and got hooked into BITOG for a sec. I'm making Mothers Day brunch. Mushroom spinach quishe's and strawberry ricatta crustini. Gotta jet, my mushrooms gonna burn, lol.

Getting ready to start making Mother’s Day dinner for wife, and now her parents as a last minute addition. Had to make a quick run to the grocery store for additional supplies.

Beef Wellington & Steak Au Poivre soup. And mimosas for the ladies 😉

Back