Wendy's Strawberry Frosty

I talked to my grandfather this evening and he said he went up to town to get a few Vanilla Frosty's , but they only had the strawberry and chocolate, so he got strawberry, and he didn't care for the very artificial strawberry taste and he just tossed the others instead of keeping them in the freeze.

As with any new confection (candy bar, breakfast food, featured fast-food sandwich) all I can hope is that it is to your liking.
Do your gizzard and Mother Earth a favor by docking your grade for coloring, fake sweeteners and plastic containers.
A bunch of us here become dietitians in our old age.

I talked to my grandfather this evening and he said he went up to town to get a few Vanilla Frosty's , but they only had the strawberry and chocolate, so he got strawberry, and he didn't care for the very artificial strawberry taste and he just tossed the others instead of keeping them in the freeze.
I was wondering about this. To keep the price low the flavoring would probably need to be cheap and artificial.

I have a frosty maybe once every few years. What I think might be good is a half and half chocolate and strawberry one.

If its just artificial flavor I think Ill pass...

I love strawberry ice cream and milkshakes but I can't tolerate fake strawberry flavor.

I am enjoying a strawberry Frosty from Wendy's as I type this response. It appears to be their vanilla Frosty which they added some strawberry syrup to the basic mixture. I actually like it, although the strawberry flavor is very faint, similar to how the chocolate Frosty is not very strong. I can't say that it tastes artificial; however, there are no tiny pieces of strawberry or seeds in the Frosty. It just looks like a slightly pink vanilla Frosty. I will be back for some more before the limited time offering expires.

Back