Weird sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Mystic
I made a post also and it disappeared. The only thing I said in my post was that I was not going to get into some silly argument about climate modification using contrails. But I have been on various Indian Reservations, like the Navajo Indian Reservation, several times. I went to Monument Valley, Canon de Chelly, the Hubble Trading Post, etc., on the Navajo Indian Reservation. And it seems like every time I was on the reservation there were many, many jet aircraft flying overhead. So many that I could hardly take a photo that took in any sky without there being a contrail in the photo. Now it has been a while since I have been back on the Navajo Indian Reservation, so maybe this is no longer true (the overflight of aircraft). But I know it was true when I was there because I was there and I saw it. I suppose it was military training that had either been approved by the Navajos or else somebody somewhere decided to do it without any approval.

The Navajo nation doesn't own the airspace above the reservation. Airliners fly over it all the time, just like I've been over Monument Valley hundreds of times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back