WeatherTech/Husky/equivalent floor mat discount code

A friend just got a pre-owned 2019 CR-V and looking for floor liners. Curious if anyone has a discount code for these mats or any other reseller.

Thanks in advance.

A friend just got a pre-owned 2019 CR-V and looking for floor liners. Curious if anyone has a discount code for these mats or any other reseller.

Thanks in advance.
Look on Amazon for resale mats. I got a used/returned rear weather tech mat for my Caravan for $60. Either that or look on CL or Facebook marketplace.

Thanks in advance.

We have two brands in Canada that offers similar product for much cheaper price (and in Canadian dollars)

I bought one from here for the Jetta, but the price is same - https://www.findway.ca/f100-3d-car-floor-liners-tpe-rubber/honda/cr-v/2019

Another brand, a little bit more expensive - https://www.tuxmat.ca/products/8307-honda-cr-v-custom-mat?year=2019

Not sure about shipping though, you need to figure out

Weathertech mats are JUNK, They slide all over the place & curl up on the ends. They do okay in the rear which has a mat all the way across.....But the 2 individual ones in the front are trash.

I've had WeatherTech Floor Liners in several vehicles and never had the edges curl up or them slide all over the place (they use whatever mounting type your car came with)...perhaps the rubber mats might but it has been a long time since I've used those...still; never recall the ends/edges curling up

Bill

There are two types of Weathertech floor mats. I have the universal heavy rubber ones and love them. They may not protect as good but the never get hard from freezing temps and never slide around.

I have these.

I went with Maxliners for the wife's Kia. I have husky liners in my Tacoma and can tell you the Maxliners are in a different league. Better fit, flexibility and looks.

I've had WeatherTech Floor Liners in several vehicles and never had the edges curl up or them slide all over the place (they use whatever mounting type your car came with)...perhaps the rubber mats might but it has been a long time since I've used those...still; never recall the ends/edges curling up

Bill

I have the "Digitalfit" ones in my 06 2500HD, Never had anchors for the floor mats.

I have the "Digitalfit" ones in my 06 2500HD, Never had anchors for the floor mats.
It’s a hard material and slick like a bedliner - in my past GMC - put some of that mesh/rubber coated drawer liner under the mat (got at Walmart) …
They were in good shape after 8 years when I traded …

Back