Wax longevity?

Update: ice spray wax applied 10-7 ( my car - not the van]. Car washed 10-25 and still beaded. Car wash today and very little beading. Car is my daily driver and stays outside 24/7. Looks like the spray wax is good for about a month. I’ll reapply and keep tracking it.
I get about 2 months out of the ice spray wax But my car is garaged at home and work. I find that it hides swirls as a side benefit.

Just completed washing, detailing and waxing my family's 3 vehicles in preparation for the winter. I know I have said it before, but this wax, Collinite 845, will more than likely be my wax of choice for years to come yet. You simply can't beat the ease of applying, removing and its longevity, let alone not having to worry about getting any on the plastic trim pieces and how little of the product you need to use. I know all 3 vehicles will make it easily to the spring being protected, and that is a great feeling.

Attachments

• WP_20201109_13_52_58_Pro.jpg
    WP_20201109_13_52_58_Pro.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 19
Waxed the car today with Collinite 845. Doggone you don’t much of it to do a van. Been averaging 4-5 months durability with it.
I bought some Turtle wax spray wax.....curious to see how it lasts.
Tried the Mother’s AIO wax last year and was disappointed in the durability. It smelled good though.....
Plan to try Finish Kare next time......
If you liked the 845 I would highly recommend their 476S. I've used the 845 for years and it easily lasts 6 months, the 476 is supposed to last even longer...

Back