Watch out for daddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PETA: People Eating Tasty Animal?

I haven't seen any volunteer from them for medical experiments yet. If they want my respect, they better sacrafice a few of their members for that first.

PETA, VEGAN = religion. The same people that don't want "your religous values" shoved down their throats, don't mind coming in your house and doing it to your kids.

Where do you get those PETA comics? FoxyNews doesn't say and I've never seen any of those comics. In fact, I can't remember the last time I ran into any PETA member or PETA advertising.

What a bunch of morons. I'll be the first in line to put the smack down on someone that is abusing an animal, but to go after fishing and hunting by scaring kids. Please give me a freaking break! Big difference between hunting animals and cruelty to animals. In my neck of the woods if people didn't go out and kill a crapload of deer every November, the deer would literally take over the state.

Remember that campaign that backfired ?

Instead of killing X many cows, just kill and eat a single whale instead.

Is that material being passed out in front of schools? Pablo, be more specific, please. I want to know.

Last year or two, in Bellevue the people friendly folks at PETA threw bricks through the windows of those holiday ham stores in defense of the pigs, or at least porky. I thought it was a national thing (?). Of course not condoned or condemed.

I think bricks in this state constitute assault with a deadly weapon, in which case you would be justified in shooting in self-defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back