Warranty issues if you change it yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do my own service, but I keep spotty records i.e. I do keep a log, but not the reciepts no filter upc codes.

I guess I won't be selling the car to anyone.
wink.gif

When you use a superior synthetic, the componets the componets of the engine will always look perfect where ever the oil flowed. This was proven to me by an Ex wife while married to her. She run the vehicle dry of coolant via a pin hole and called me at work because the vehicle quit working. I went to see what the problem was and found a nightmare. However,the areas lubed by synthetic oil were new looking even after a severe overheating and lack of cooling. Anew head was required (for the engine) and I went to have mine checked via a divorce lawyer and shrink..

quote:

Originally posted by TOMBUCK:
When you use a superior synthetic, the componets the componets of the engine will always look perfect where ever the oil flowed. This was proven to me by an Ex wife while married to her. She run the vehicle dry of coolant via a pin hole and called me at work because the vehicle quit working. I went to see what the problem was and found a nightmare. However,the areas lubed by synthetic oil were new looking even after a severe overheating and lack of cooling. Anew head was required (for the engine) and I went to have mine checked via a divorce lawyer and shrink..

Gee, I dunno, but in my book, a soon-to-be-X causing me to have to remove the head from my engine would probably be cause for me to remove hers. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back