walmart supertech oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warren Oil Company and Warren Distribution are two different companies and are not linked in any way.

Warren Oil Company is based in North Carolina.They bought out Coastal Oil and are the makers,at last report,of Advance Auto Parts house brand of oil.Warren also supplies oil to Family Dollar,Winn-Dixie and several other companies.Their website is at:

www.warrenoil.com

Warren Distribution/Warren Performance Products is a maker of Super Tech Oil and has their own brands under the names of Mag 1,Polar and Accel.
Warren Dist. is based in Nebraska with its corporate office in Omaha.

You can find out more about Warren Dist. at:

www.warrendistribution.com/about-warren.html

To make things more interesting, it appears that the synth may a ALSO be made by SOPUS. As Ray said, Purely on bottle appearance.

The ST filters are fine for "normal" OCI's as well as the oil. East of Indiana, conventional is Mobil made, west Of Indiana, made by WPP. I've only seen the syn from WPP, but it's a fine oil, and I'm using it in a Sebring, with an ST8. All is well...

quote:

Originally posted by BrianWC:
South of Indiana...Sopus as well.

Point being, it's a good oil not made by "Bill's Fly by Night Refinery"

Who told you about my refinery???
shocked.gif

And it is NOT fly by night!
grin.gif

Dang, the cat is out of the bag....
lol.gif
pat.gif
lol.gif

Bill
biggthumbcoffe.gif

I knew there was a reason you had all of that so-called "Chevron!" I bet it took you years to collect all those empty bottles and fill with Bill Brew.

Come on man! Take a picture of the OTHER side of your basement!
biggthumbcoffe.gif
biggthumbcoffe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back