Supertech “Advanced High Mileage” spotted?

Anyone heard of Supertech “Advanced High Mileage”? As far as I was aware they only had the high mileage and the advanced, not the combo.

Is this potentially a new offering? I don’t see it available for sale.

I saw the reference on Walmart’s website in this product image gallery:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/299916094

IMG_2575.jpeg

Search the forums as its been discussed at length even by an admin. The VOA doesnt show anything remarkable above the lower tier 10k bottle. TOFFT and do a comparision with UOAs.
I did do a search and I see nothing referring to any “Advanced High Mileage.”

Are you thinking of just regular “Advanced”?

It has to be better, it has MORE STARS! Marketing…
Exactly!
Notice they haven't a complete top-to-bottom three star oil. Their own marketing group almost completely omitted it and tell us they have 'just ok' 10k oil (two stars overall) and the much better rated 20k four star oil.

I vouge that the 20k version is good. Allow me to be the first to issue it three stars top-to-bottom.
My family tree would likely use it again and again.

I reserve the top-to-bottom four star ratings for name brands like Ultra Platinum and various other name brand EPs.
Just my amateur, backyard opinion on how they perform both visual / hearing ...... even smell in turbo analytics.

Last edited:
Imho, the only ST oil worth buying is Full Syn, "regular and cheap". Even then I'd not waist my own money on it, nor would I on Kirkland oil. Those oils are only good for some engines and lower OCIs, that's all.

I wish they would bring back their conventional. It had its place, now it's hard to find in any brand.
I think the issue is they can't meet SP rating in a 5w-30 type without some synthetic - but you can still find full conventional in 10W-30. I am running some 10W-30 in one rig right now. Depends on how cold it gets where you live whether it makes sense.

I still find the idea of a high mileage 0w20 funny.
Wal-Mart's Super Tech "All Mile Coverage Synthetic Blend" 5w-20 says 5,000 miles on the jug and it's not even on the chart above! 😱 How can I have the confidence to continue driving down the street without a 5 star rating?

Back