walmart prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
The walmart in Indiana where I am close to has Valvoline synpower for $21. Pennz Plat for $20 and Mobil 1 for $23. All 5 qt jugs

Plus I scored a Valvoline maxlife full synthetic 5w30 on the clearance shelf for $3.00 dollers. Couldn't pass that up.

Good deals...
grin2.gif

On the opposite end of the spectrum,I went into Napa tonight to kill a few minutes on the way to pick up some dinner,and RP Max Gear was almost $20 a quart and Pennz yb was almost $6!!!!!

Napa = RIPOFF

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
On the opposite end of the spectrum,I went into Napa tonight to kill a few minutes on the way to pick up some dinner,and RP Max Gear was almost $20 a quart and Pennz yb was almost $6!!!!!

Napa = RIPOFF

Oil perhaps. But there Wix filters are good and cheap!

i bought 3 qts of QS torque syn for 2.5o a qt...M1 is 22 in NH, edge is still 34$...real happy about m1 finally coming down, My ford focus will be getting a treat soon

M1 @ $22 for 5-quarts minus $10 rebate (max two rebates, but have already printed the rebate form) = $12 or $2.40 per quart. Sweet.

I don't no anyone who pays full price at NAPA. I show my retirees card and get 40% off most stuff there. They seem to offer a lot of these types of discounts. Ask the next time you go in.

Originally Posted By: Boomer
I don't no anyone who pays full price at NAPA. I show my retirees card and get 40% off most stuff there. They seem to offer a lot of these types of discounts. Ask the next time you go in.

I paid full price for a case of Pennzoil Platinum from NAPA before, came up to almost $45, if I remember right. Ouch! I only got it there because it was the only place around that sold them by the case for the $60 rebate that Pennzoil/Car & Driver was offering. If I didn't get the $60 rebate for it, I would've never paid that much for them.

Originally Posted By: ViragoBry
Mobil 1 jugs are $26 here. PP is $20. That's a no-brainer for me.

M1 is going down to $22, $26 for EP. It is just a matter of time before it hits your Walmart.

Originally Posted By: Mark888

M1 is going down to $22, $26 for EP. It is just a matter of time before it hits your Walmart.

cool.gif

Originally Posted By: Mark888

True.

I was at 2 local Wal-Marts last nights and M1 is now $22, PP is $20, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back