Walmart now carries Trico Ultra wipers made in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Ihatetochangeoil
Originally Posted By: Nick1994
$18 for a wiper!?

I’ll continue getting my $3-$4 Pronto wipers from Parts Authority and change them often.

Originally Posted By: TinyVoices
I buy bosch clear advantage blades from rock auto for like $5 a blade. No streaks and 95% as smooth as Icons and they last a year. Can't imagine paying that much for wipers.

I can only presume the Silicone ones I use for $60 per set would cause some folks cardiac arrest...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Piaa-Aero-Vogue-Windshield-Wiper-w-Silicone-Blades-22-22-Set-Made-in-Japan/262104033258?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Of course, I also have V rated tires and aqualpel on my windshield. I will pass everyone when it is raining in sheets. I can see and you can't. Most of the time with aqualpel I don't even need wipers. https://www.ebay.com/itm/AQUAPEL-Applicator-Windshield-Glass-Treatment-Water-Rain-Repellent-Repels-NEW-/142485255826?epid=1290660071&hash=item212cc87692:g:0s4AAOSw3GFZnoTD

Aquapel is Rainex on Steroids. Go ahead and tell me how many sets of $4 wipers you can buy to my $60 wipers...I'm still passing you in the rain because I can SEE. And I'm not a maniac in the heavy rain, I just get amused at all the 10-2 death grips hunched over the wheel with their useless wipers going mad and the driver is scared to death of doing more than about 35 mph....I'm alone in the fast lane.

Try Optimum Opti-Glass Coating. It's Aquapel on steroids.

Opti_Glass

Originally Posted By: TinyVoices
I buy bosch clear advantage blades from rock auto for like $5 a blade. No streaks and 95% as smooth as Icons and they last a year. Can't imagine paying that much for wipers.

That's what I do.
I can do both cars for less the cost of one at Wally world even with shipping.
Same thing with cabin air filters,i buy the cheapest at Rock auto and change them every June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back