Walmart filter availability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know of every brand of filter Walmart carries? There website doesn't show that. I know they have Supertech and Fram. What about Ac Delco, Purolater, Bosch? I know they don't have Wix. Thanks

The ones around here carry AC Delco, MotorCraft, MOPAR, Fram and SuperTech. They used to carry Mobil 1 filters, but I haven't seen them there in a long time.

Bought a filter from them today.

Fram
AC Delco
Motorcraft
Mopar
SuperTech

No Bosch, Wix, Purolator, STP, or whatever.

Originally Posted By: ThirdeYe
The ones around here carry AC Delco, MotorCraft, MOPAR, Fram and SuperTech. They used to carry Mobil 1 filters, but I haven't seen them there in a long time.

Same here.

Fram, supertech, ACDelco, and Motorcraft. They used to carry M1, but not anymore.

I have good luck at Walmart. I buy Motorcraft for my F150 and AC Delco for my wife's Malibu. I guess Honda, Toyota, Mazda, etc owners will just have to use Supertech. No one wants to use Fram.

The downside is only a few numbers in anything but Fram. They have lost my filter business. For my Ecotec, I can buy a Delco PF 457 at AAP for less than an ST 9018. I am not sure what I am going to do for my truck unless I come across some clearance ST 3950's. It won't be a PH 3950. The ST 3593A they suggest looks like a cheap little thing with a dome end bypass. I am afraid the Purolators I have used recently have been Botched up. They are not the same filter they used to be. If my local AZ carries the STP 3950, that will be it.

Looks like Fram bought up just about all the shelf space at the local Wally's. A couple MotorCraft, Mopar and ACDelcos - everything else is Fram and S-T.
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: RWEST
Looks like Fram bought up just about all the shelf space at the local Wally's. A couple MotorCraft, Mopar and ACDelcos - everything else is Fram and S-T.
frown.gif

My local WalMart has mostly Fram's, uh, a big surprise
smirk2.gif
! It has a hand full of AC Delco's some Motorcrafts a couple of the Mopars, not a lot of ST's and a few left over Mobil 1 boxes with Fram filters residing in them :(. If you're going to buy any Mobil 1 oil filter from Walmart and it is not wrapped in cellophane open it up to make sure it doesn't contain a Fram filter instead. Ironically NONE of the Mobil 1 oil filters at AAP are wrapped in cellophane. More honest shoppers at AAP
whistle.gif
?

Whimsey

Yes. Even (I think) as recent as the late 90's.

Life is getting real dynamic in the change dept. Either that or our perceived time compression due to aging is getting severe.

Last edited:
Quote:
Life is getting real dynamic in the change dept. Either that or our perceived time compression due to aging is getting severe.

Both, I think...
frown.gif

depeneds on the walmart

most i see have

fram/ac/supertech/and motorcraft

some stores have m1 but only a few

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back