Vibration when turning the wheel when slow or stopped

Our 06 Grand Caravan has developed this weird issue. When turning the wheel it'll vibrate the whole van the floor the van seat and steering wheel. Only does it when sitting or going slow in a parking lot. I did change the power steering fluid and the reservoir since I read about a possible clogged screen causing this issue. Neither thing helped. The power steering pump isn't making any odd noises. The van had 126,000 miles on it.

Try it coasting in neutral and seeing if it does it, wondering if a bad motor or transmission mount is doing it and if in gear it puts the stress on it making it show the vibration.

Had the same issue on my Euro car. Same shaking, only at parking speeds. Belt driven
power steering.
Changing the air filter I noticed something like mud in the airbox. Have no clue how
it got there. Just cleaned it and the pipes leading to it. Was not sure but decided some
could have gone downstream.
Ran some throttle body cleaner and top tier fuel for a few weeks. Worked for me.
Guess dirt on the throttle plate can mess with engine and accessory(power steering)
performance.

I think those had a revised reservoir and return line configuration to resolve that issue? I seem to recall doing that to one of a similar vintage

Back