Vanity Thread - Pics of Oil hauls and Stashes

By popular demand, here is a thread to accumulate pics of people's oil stashes. No, not your moustache after you have eaten a greasy pizza. Just pics of delivered or purchased items or the location that you store your hauls.

Because let's be honest. Everyone needs a little attention from time to time. Or dare I say to brag? Or make yourself feel a little more adequate? Lol, OK I'll just stop and kick it off with the first pic.

Happy posting!

Attachments

• 20210825_192746.jpg
    20210825_192746.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 168
1) Someone owns a Little Giant ladder.
2) Those internet deals (the bagged oil jugs and blue striped jugs, no?) are hard to resist.
3) I never stashed beyond 2 future oil changes for any vehicle I was working on. When Sis sold her last Jeep I was left with loads of 5W-30 oil.
It was all good stuff but not what any other vehicle was using. Fortunately, an AAP a friend used a lot exchanged it all for me for no charge.

1) Someone owns a Little Giant ladder.
2) Those internet deals (the bagged oil jugs and blue striped jugs, no?) are hard to resist.
3) I never stashed beyond 2 future oil changes for any vehicle I was working on. When Sis sold her last Jeep I was left with loads of 5W-30 oil.
It was all good stuff but not what any other vehicle was using. Fortunately, an AAP a friend used a lot exchanged it all for me for no charge.
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) I feel like 5w30 oil is a perfect grade for so many vehicles. I dont care if vehicles are spec'd for 0w20. That's just CAFE BS and the same vehicles in Europe use thicker oil.

Looks like my cancelled orders are showing up. Fedex just dropped off several 70lb boxes (i'm not there to check yet)
@CryerTool - If you can look on your WM account to see if you were billed anything it would be helpful for the rest of use trying to decipher what to expect. Two of my canceled orders have delivered partial amounts and I was billed a pro-rated amount and shipping. The other canceled orders state $0. So I think maybe the canceled orders are possibly only canceled if there's some pro-rated amount billed to you. Thanks.

@CryerTool - If you can look on your WM account to see if you were billed anything it would be helpful for the rest of use trying to decipher what to expect. Two of my canceled orders have delivered partial amounts and I was billed a pro-rated amount and shipping. The other canceled orders state $0. So I think maybe the canceled orders are possibly only canceled if there's some pro-rated amount billed to you. Thanks.
My account just shows those 2 orders for castrol were cancelled, but the fedex man keeps dropping off boxes. I will knoe for sure when I go into town to get them. I wish they would bill me as a feel extra guilty now ;)

Who’s got the biggest stash here? I’m sitting at 32 qts + a couple partials so 34 qts. I’m good for 1.5 - 2 years.

Who’s got the biggest stash here? I’m sitting at 32 qts + a couple partials so 34 qts. I’m good for 1.5 - 2 years.
The biggest gluttons are @OilMagnate and @CharlesInCharge. My guess is 2000 quarts because I think they had 1000 or so each going into the past week of walmart pricing craziness and likely doubled. I will let them confirm and hopefully share pics

Back