Valvoline Advanced Full Synthetic 0w-20 5 quart jug @Walmart online $11.49

I ordered 8 jugs but the Walmart tracking say "preparing" for 3 days. If it really is Valvoline it should shake out eventually but we will see. I am a Walmart Plus already so delivered with tax and everything its $2.50 a quart. It doesn't get much better than that!

I got my 6 jugs today. Ordered from Walmart- came directly from Valvoline in Kentucky.

IMG_2284.jpeg

I literally logged into BITOG for 30 seconds to cruise the rebate section for this exact weight (or 0w16, reluctantly) for my Prii as I was down to only about ten OCIs worth.

Don't give up hope, there could be a flash sale again. They seem to be having issues moving product.

I literally logged into BITOG for 30 seconds to cruise the rebate section for this exact weight (or 0w16, reluctantly) for my Prii as I was down to only about ten OCIs worth.

Don't give up hope, there could be a flash sale again. They seem to be having issues moving product.
I think they did a bottle label redesign (new one has a yellow banner in the upper right and some other minor changes) and this discount reflected moving out the old bottle label design. Autozone's listing for this 0w-20 5 quart jug reflects pictures of both bottles.

Funny I told my neighbor the minute this went up and he only ordered two jugs. They told him 5/1 delivery..weird.
I have plenty of 0w20 so I didn't order any to verify.

Funny I told my neighbor the minute this went up and he only ordered two jugs. They told him 5/1 delivery..weird.
I have plenty of 0w20 so I didn't order any to verify.
Same here-- My two jug order initially said 5/1 delivery but the UPS tracker says it is getting here tomorrow, Apr 25.

Back