Valvoline Advanced Full Synthetic 0w-20 5 quart jug @Walmart online $11.49

Got this conformation today after ordering directly from Valvoline which gave an additional 25% off for buying at least 4 jugs. Came to $1.83 a quart. Now to get the sales tax refunded.
You lucky devil! I think Valvoline just had a warehouse full they had to push out. Got my shipping confirmation too. UPS is going to hate this one guy!

Well dammit. I have over 32Qts of this in the garage and another 15 of M1 AFE 0W30, and another 12Qt garage box of 5W30 Valvoline Advanced Full Synthetic.

Over 50qts of oil for the Crosstrek and somehow I found myself trying to get in on this deal 😂 and I have a thread up right now trying to sell some of my excess stash! I think I may have a problem!

Well dammit. I have over 32Qts of this in the garage and another 15 of M1 AFE 0W30, and another 12Qt garage box of 5W30 Valvoline Advanced Full Synthetic.

Over 50qts of oil for the Crosstrek and somehow I found myself trying to get in on this deal 😂 and I have a thread up right now trying to sell some of my excess stash! I think I may have a problem!
Nah, that's just a harmless hobby. It could be worse... You could be a golfer.

Nah, that's just a harmless hobby. It could be worse... You could be a golfer.
The wife sees it a little differently, lol.

I do oil changes every 3k mi in the winter and every 5k ish in summer. If I do it on average of every 4k miles, I have enough oil stashed to do 15 oil changes or 62,000 miles. I have 71qts stashed 😂

You lucky devil! I think Valvoline just had a warehouse full they had to push out. Got my shipping confirmation too. UPS is going to hate this one guy!
Mine have not shipped. Maybe I got blacklisted after the other sale went bust.

Sent this to my Dad last night as he’ll run 0W-20 in his 2022 Silverado. Talked to him today, said he ordered 5 jugs. Good deal.

Got this conformation today after ordering directly from Valvoline which gave an additional 25% off for buying at least 4 jugs. Came to $1.83 a quart. Now to get the sales tax refunded.

SHIPPING CONFIRMATION​

Hey ATI,
We're happy to let you know that your order has been shipped!​
You can follow the status of your shipment by clicking the button below:​
Please note, it could take some time for the tracking information to show on the above.​
If you have questions about your order, please send an email to [email protected].

Many thanks,
The Valvoline team​

ORDER NO. #17935​

April 21, 2024​
So you are saying this same deal was offered direct from valvoline and also from walmart?

Strange, the Valvoline site will only direct me to reseller websites like Walmart, Menards, etc.
Here's the link to buy.

If this is true, you were probably the only person to think to do this. I wish I would have checked for another 25+% off

Sale price $11.49 per jug, x12 jugs = $137.88 less 25% = $103.41
Untitled.jpg

I made a sweep through the closeout section today and scored a few MP filters for $1 each. I found one that fit my Equinox and I bought a couple short ones for the 5.3/6.0 L
Not a huge score but a little bump to keep me going. :cool:

Back