Value of 2006 Corolla?

1 year update. This is still our only car, and we have yet to put 2,500 miles on it. Only repair so far was a new battery and that was preventative, the old one just looked sketchy. Haven't even changed the oil or any fluids, they still look full and clean. It doesn't run smooth or well, but it always starts! Loses a lot of power on hot days like today as well...but I'm not in a hurry. I hope to get it to 299,999 to see the odo stop counting.

View attachment 107216
My Camry is pretty low on power too. I think it's either the old injectors or maybe the cat getting plugged, or both.

1 year update. This is still our only car, and we have yet to put 2,500 miles on it. Only repair so far was a new battery and that was preventative, the old one just looked sketchy. Haven't even changed the oil or any fluids, they still look full and clean. It doesn't run smooth or well, but it always starts! Loses a lot of power on hot days like today as well...but I'm not in a hurry. I hope to get it to 299,999 to see the odo stop counting.

View attachment 107216
Are you monitoring mpg?

To close this ridiculous thread out, the value is officially $2,500.

Sold it last night after putting 3,300 trouble free miles on it, never even changed the oil since it was done just before we got it but I did replace the battery since it was a few years old. I wanted to drive it to 299,999 to see the odo stop, but driving this car is torture and we wanted it gone. A nice couple came by and bought it for their 16 year old daughter. Have to admit it shows nice in pictures, but I didn't have the balls to take pictures in front of a stranger's fancy house so this medical building closed on the weekends had to do.

DHWNW4j.jpg

Last edited:
Back