V0-25, 2015 Escape 5,400~ CUT OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a V0-25 filter off of a 2015 Escape 2.0 Eco Boost that had a full of VWB 5w30. Not bad I say. Enjoy the pics and a WIX went on with a full of MaxLife 5w30. Car/SUV has 12k on it also. Manufactured on June 5th, 2015 on Line "B" 2nd shift in Fayetteville NC
161nfyw.jpg

1zqby40.jpg

200rxxl.jpg

2095yc7.jpg

2btvlv.jpg

2zxrvv4.jpg

24qi89h.jpg

t8n7o1.jpg

xdiclz.jpg

Fleet vehicle, and we use MaxLife 5w20, 5w30 and now Service Pro 0w20 in new Mazda, Honda, GM, Toyota's calling for it

Originally Posted By: The Critic
Maxlife on a car with 12k? Customer request?
lol.gif

Unfortunely Maxlife is the only synblend many shops carry. Valvoline makes no sense whatsoever with the Maxlife thing. Durablend and Maxlife should have stayed seperate but Durablend is gone.

I worked at many places that stocked Valvoline and apparently people don't care/know/care to know what is being used on their cars.

We recently got Synpower "with Maxlife technology" in 55 gal drums.

I'm glad it isn't my job to talk to customers because I would have a hard time with "Maxlife" for every product and car. Low mileage cars are totally ok to use Maxlife in--Yes I understand that Valvoline but do you know how dumb it feels pouring it a car with 5k miles???

Beast3300: word I got from corporate is that it's $1 and something cheaper than Safety Kleen "Eco power" stuff. I made the suggestion for Pennzoil GOLD; so we'll see what goes. I would rather use VWB myself, just my opinion

Originally Posted By: beast3300
Originally Posted By: The Critic
Maxlife on a car with 12k? Customer request?
lol.gif

Durablend and Maxlife should have stayed seperate but Durablend is gone.

What do you mean Durablend is gone?

That must be why the durablend I purchased doesn't meet the current ford spec, and why it seems so hard to find. Thanks for the info and nice C&P!

Originally Posted By: car51
Beast3300: word I got from corporate is that it's $1 and something cheaper than Safety Kleen "Eco power" stuff. I made the suggestion for Pennzoil GOLD; so we'll see what goes. I would rather use VWB myself, just my opinion

This is just my opinion, YMMV....

/firesuit on
I'm not impressed with Maxlife. I don't even use the free Valvoline products that I have had access to for many years. I will just stop with that.

/firesuit off

Maxlife is API SN/ILSAC GF-5 compliant so meets all levels of acceptable ingredients without going over. Any SN/GF-5 oil can be used in a new vehicle. Valvoline is smart in this regard. Streamlining it's offerings.

Originally Posted By: wemay
Maxlife is API SN/ILSAC GF-5 compliant so meets all levels of acceptable ingredients without going over. Any SN/GF-5 oil can be used in a new vehicle.

Exactly. Any shop engaging in oil changes and using Valvoline products would be very remiss in not carrying MaxLife and pushing it as much as they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back