USPS long long delivery to BlackStone Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: JustN89
I've learned my oil analysis lesson. There's plenty of cheaper options that don't require shipping through any company in particular. I don't see any reason to send it to Blackstone and have to do it via USPS.

I'm open for suggestions!

Respectfully,

Pajero!

Originally Posted By: earlyre
Originally Posted By: Pajero
Not sure if earlyre actually read my post. It hasn't been delivered.....

Respectfully,

Pajero!

yes, yes i did. i even read it again to do the math to come up with the part where it had only been 5 days.
(mailed on the 14th, post made on the 19th)

the point i was trying to make is that you were complaining FAR too early...

your shipment was coming a good distance across the country, the last one I sent them, remember i'm only about 60 mi from them, took 2 weeks to arrive. and there are plenty of threads about similar shipping times if you dig down through the site.

basically, with blackstone and the USPS, don't panic until your close to a month since shipping.(it's slow)

Understood! Thanks for clarifying.....

Respectfully,

Pajero!

Originally Posted By: Pajero

I just placed an order from the United Arab Emirates for OEM parts. It takes five working days to go 8,200 miles, (has to be air) but seven days continental united states 1,100 miles.

My last Apple computer was overnighted from China. Yet, we have problems getting oil samples to Blackstone labs. Hmmm! God bless the United States Post Office!

I've purchased 2 kilts in my life, both from the same ebay seller, who has a physical shop in London(as in England). they both featured free, overnight DHL shipping. and they arrived at my door in just under 24hrs from the time they shipped(yes, adjusted to gst, i'm not factoring in the 5 "bonus hours" if you will)

I recently bought a book from Australia, it was posted in Sidney(well, Homebush) at 2:27pm local on June 4th.
It was in my mail box at 3:07pm EDT on June 15th. (which is 5:07 AM, on June 16th back in Syndey), so 12.5 days, to come from the other side of the world...
just a little shorter than the time it takes my oil samples to go 60 miles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back