Used Prowler Prices

Been seriously considering selling my 2001 Prowler, although I love it, it mostly just sits in the garage nowadays.
This got me looking at the used Prowler market, to even know how to price it if I do sell.
Holy moly are the prices high!

Sure I bought mine used, but it should have depreciated a bunch more since buying it in 2009.
No, instead it's worth a lot more than I paid for it.

Now I am debating keeping it, as it seems that they are a collectors car, and it might be worth a fortune in another decade.

Last edited:
Forgot about that one, also a top, desirable color!

edit: looks great in blue, had to look it up.
chrysler-prowler-crop.dYakocPwS.jpg

List it for a pie-in-the-sky price. I did so with my Biscayne and it sold. While some days I miss it, I enjoy the other cool stuff I did with the cash.

Also note that the prices you see others charging may not be what they're getting. Collectibles are weird like that.

It's an interesting collector car for a small person.. The neighbor lady had one before she passed .. It was fire engine red. I rode in it one time and almost had to call the rescue squad to get out of it.

This is one of those retro motifs that I thought really worked. Not all do, and those produced in large numbers soon grow stale.
It would have been a nice good-weather daily driver back when they could be picked up for reasonable dollars.
If you really don't use the car, dispose of it. You'll get a really good buck in the current market and you can always use the funds to buy your next toy or whatever.

A picture would sell it ten times faster!

I haven't decided if its for sale yet, or not.

Was a bit shocked by prices was all.

It's the only car that I bought, who's value increased.
Just a quick look so far at prices, but it has roughly doubled in value from what I paid.

I wish my semi trucks would double between the time of purchase, and selling them.

List it for a pie-in-the-sky price. I did so with my Biscayne and it sold. While some days I miss it, I enjoy the other cool stuff I did with the cash.

Also note that the prices you see others charging may not be what they're getting. Collectibles are weird like that.

Very true.
Asking price has nothing to do with selling price in the real world.

Back